Bugs, bugs and bugs

Godhates1234
412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have been away for BFV for 4 month. Dam there are many bugs in the game.

Comments

• amer330
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cool post, but how about you explain what happened? 
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Screen crash, cant get revieved. Cant see if it's a enemy or team mate. Game crashing 4 times. I saw players slide when they should running.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also didn't play BFV for a few weeks and same same.  But Dice stooges will say its you not the game. lag buddy lag. its your internet connection, send us a video and we'll critique it frame by frame.  Yeh I'm an older player and a bit slow but it still a game full of bugs and questionable play but rest assured no cheats.
  • udm1965
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    visibility not better after update,footsteps also big problem for months now.why Dice cant fix that
  • Prep768
    3450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have joined a match on Mercury and my screen was black - Could see the HUD but nothing else

Happened 3 times in a row

Ejected 💿 
  • The_BERG_366
    2597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Screen crash, cant get revieved. Cant see if it's a enemy or team mate. Game crashing 4 times. I saw players slide when they should running.

- I don't know what a screen crash is.
    - that bug was acknowledged and I thought it was fixed, maybe not but it's for sure a lot less frequent as it didn't happen to anyone I play with since the patch while it happened every now and then before. personally only happened to me once since its in the game.
    - teammates have dots over their heads. if you can't see them you should adjust your setting in a way that you can. there is no bug that makes those dots disappear... if you think thats not enough then fair enough. but in that case that's not a bug but a design choice you don't agree with.
    - I think my game crashed twice in total. now clearly this has something to do with your personal setup as this isn't a wide spread issues (there are no threads about this at all). now I'm not saying it's your fault as it might just be an unfortunate combination of factors. however you can't expect dice to fix a problem that you and seemingly only a very little amount of other people have just by themselves without giving any specific information.
    - yeah that's a known bug and has been happening ever since bf3 or at least bf4. personally I can't remeber seeing this in bfv whike in bf1 and especially bf4 i would see this happen every other round.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With regards to the icons above team mates, I have recently noticed that they can sometimes lag behind a player as they are moving. This can look like players don't have icons, and can be mistaken for enemy players.

• TucsonHarley
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bugs on BF5 along with the RAMPANT cheating makes this unplayable. I know my way around a computer, doing it since the first 8088's processors came out. I'm running on an i7,SDD and an EVGA GTX 1080, it's not my system. Since the last patch, I get disconnected from EA servers every other game, and the games I do get to finish are plagued with cheaters most of the time. I'm only referring to the hacks every other player notices as well. My point, is that as in BF3/4/1 that I've played over the years, nothing has been done to address this issue, and now even when you try and go into Spectator mode (to even try and record the hackers) it crashes immediately.
      After trying every single thing I could think of, the only thing I found that SEEMS to help with the EA disconnects, is to change your default browser to IE. I've opened more than a few tickets through Origin concerning all the "more than an inconvenience" problems over the years, and not ONCE have I received any sort of communication back.
       The BF franchise could actually be a great platform and fun to play, but when each "patch" comes with some improvements AND a myriad of new problems that just make the whole game that more of an impossible task to play, maybe ity's just time to finally realize the future of EA is going by the way of other major corporations in this economy...down the toilet. They just don't care, so why should we..
    cheers
  • KingRofty
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I care about you, @TucsonHarley .
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bugs on BF5 along with the RAMPANT cheating makes this unplayable. I know my way around a computer, doing it since the first 8088's processors came out. I'm running on an i7,SDD and an EVGA GTX 1080, it's not my system. Since the last patch, I get disconnected from EA servers every other game, and the games I do get to finish are plagued with cheaters most of the time. I'm only referring to the hacks every other player notices as well. My point, is that as in BF3/4/1 that I've played over the years, nothing has been done to address this issue, and now even when you try and go into Spectator mode (to even try and record the hackers) it crashes immediately.
      After trying every single thing I could think of, the only thing I found that SEEMS to help with the EA disconnects, is to change your default browser to IE. I've opened more than a few tickets through Origin concerning all the "more than an inconvenience" problems over the years, and not ONCE have I received any sort of communication back.
       The BF franchise could actually be a great platform and fun to play, but when each "patch" comes with some improvements AND a myriad of new problems that just make the whole game that more of an impossible task to play, maybe ity's just time to finally realize the future of EA is going by the way of other major corporations in this economy...down the toilet. They just don't care, so why should we..
    cheers
    this is PS4 community...