Think we’ll see new content at EA play, 8th June?

BURGERKRIEG
974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 3
I see EA play is coming up. 8th-9th June.

Do you think it’s likely we’ll see new content or some kind of commitment or plan from EA/DICE regarding the future of BFV?

Comments

• DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA has announced its livestream lineup for EA Play on Saturday, June 8. The event starts at 9:15am PST with a pre-show event, before jumping into trailers for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Apex Legends, Battlefield V, FIFA 20, Madden 20 and The Sims 4.

Wonder what they'll show for BFV?
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure it will be disappointing as always usually from EA.
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whatever it is I hope it won't be a Battlefront II level of barren content showcase.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The most interesting thing they can show is an actual schedule for content or perhaps a complete overhaul on gameplay. Anything other than that is a waste of time for a large event.
  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should have a dunk tank featuring the DICE Dev Team.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "We listen to the community"
  • fragnstein
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a preview of pacific theatre I hope
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a preview of pacific theatre I hope
    That would be awesome. I would love and would pay for a 5-6 map DLC of the Pacific theatre. 

Having said that, it'll be some 5 on 5 crap or some new skins. 
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mark my words.

They will begin by saying how awesome the Ls have been so far and how happy the community is. They will do a recap of all pointless content that we've been getting, and call it "Amazing post launch content". They will probably reveal the remaster urban map that is coming in Chapter 4. My bet - that map is OP Metro.

Then they will be talking about their "Super exciting" 5v5 BS mode that nobody cares about. But they will obviously say that every BF player wants to play it, just like with Firestorm. Honestly, I would burn that idea with fire if I could. I don't know whos responsible for LS content production, but that person is not fit for the job.

And of course there will be some smaller reveals such as new guns, skins and possibly new vehicles that have been datamined ages ago.

I highly doubt any info about USA expansion will be present. It will be kept until Gamescom.

Wouldn't suprise me at all.
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will EA supply the rotten vegetables or do we have to bring out own 
  • DJTN1
    To be honest I'm more interested in what IW will show for MW. That trailer was sick.

Sad, I know, but that's the position BFV has put me into.
  • Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mark my words.

They will begin by saying how awesome the Ls have been so far and how happy the community is. They will do a recap of all pointless content that we've been getting, and call it "Amazing post launch content". They will probably reveal the remaster urban map that is coming in Chapter 4. My bet - that map is OP Metro.

Then they will be talking about their "Super exciting" 5v5 BS mode that nobody cares about. But they will obviously say that every BF player wants to play it, just like with Firestorm. Honestly, I would burn that idea with fire if I could. I don't know whos responsible for LS content production, but that person is not fit for the job.

And of course there will be some smaller reveals such as new guns, skins and possibly new vehicles that have been datamined ages ago.

I highly doubt any info about USA expansion will be present. It will be kept until Gamescom.
    In other words, just pure bull's excrement PR talk.
  • opsis_1
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA knows whats at stake here. It will be epic.
  • G-Gnu
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    More talk around corners then , no thanks . Maybe they should stay home and reflect on life instead.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm sure it will be disappointing as always usually from EA.

Couldnt agree more.
  • zenn_nme
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Probably nothing noteworthy or special I imagine; '5vs5' or should I say BF1's failed 'Incursions' attempt, which no casual players (the main players base) is waiting on.
    And a trailer for a the upcoming Marita map. Like come on, a trailer... for 1...  actual map!? What a huge utter sad dissapointment.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like your screen-name. Make me hongry
  • superteds
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'm pretty sure we'll see some sort of 'big' announcement...they've got a 30min slot which is longer than usual