Fix the respawns please.

LEGATVS_ROMANVS
379 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 3
Anyyime i select a flag to respawn, the game respawns me 500m behind it. Most of the times got respawned even in open areas with campers laser shotting you the moment you spawn.

I think the flag should respawn you in a 0-30 metres max radius from the same flag. Not almost a mile away behind.

Also, if you have a squad mate shoiting at birds in the sky, you cannot respawn on him because the game considers it :in combat.

Id like the game allows me to respawn even if a team mate is "in combat". Sometimes you have to wait like 40 seconds to respawn on one of uour team mates because he wont stop shooting randomly at birds

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like it the way it is, it's all deliberate so that players attacking flags won't have to deal with enemies spawning right in their faces. The same with the squad spawn restriction, nobody likes one enemy becoming 4 while you're shooting at him.
  • Noodlesocks
    2774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some of them are pretty bad. Spawn so far back you'd be closer to the action just spawning on the previous flag or main base.

It is annoying that your squad mate firing his gun counts as being in combat even if no one is shooting at him or even if he isn't shooting at anything in particular.
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    379 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

In my last game, a flag respawned me in front of an enemy tank.

Yes some of those respawns are pretty awful
  • Noodlesocks
    2774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've genuinely spawned on an enemy flag before.
  • InS_Hypno
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 3
    When you spawn on A on Mercury Conquest, there's a chance you spawn in the German spawn as an Ally

Had it happen to me a couple time 

The game also doesn't seem to take into account if there are people looking where you are spawning when spawning on points

The in-combat mechanic for squad spawns doesn't seem to work well either

When I wanna spawn on a teammate who's hiding I can't because he's "in combat" while I see plenty of people spawn on others mid fight

I've even had a couple people spawning on their mate that I just killed
  • SirTerrible
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I've genuinely spawned on an enemy flag before.
    Ever get the good old spawn on an enemy AP mine thing? Take one step and boom, back to the spawn menu. Fun!