Weekly Debrief

Player Population Dropping Week By Week

2»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its really bad. The number of servers are low and when you join a full server it become almost empty after a few maps and dont get filled up with new players.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like it is dropping.

had a hard time finding full servers on the weekend even..
  • Cerben1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    can be map related one new map in half a year. but i gess some like that as well look at the ones in BF3 to 4 who have more then 200h of metro they like doing the same stuff over and over agen i gess =)
  • NLBartmaN
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No problem with matchmaking on FS.

Modes I play 90% of the time until they fix the servers/add ping limits/raise TTK/change 3x scope without glint.

There is no fun for me in being constant instant killed by TTD bug, 3x scope without glint and low TTK by high pingers.

FS has none of these issues (higher TTK, no 3x scope/max 60m and less players in a small area)
  • Kain067
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    No problem with matchmaking on FS.

Modes I play 90% of the time until they fix the servers/add ping limits/raise TTK/change 3x scope without glint.

There is no fun for me in being constant instant killed by TTD bug, 3x scope without glint and low TTK by high pingers.

FS has none of these issues (higher TTK, no 3x scope/max 60m and less players in a small area)
    Farming Simulator?
  • NLBartmaN
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kain067 said:

Farming Simulator?
    LOL, no Firestorm, the BF V Battle Royal game mode.
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Some Business major in college should be doing a paper: EA and BFV--How to kill a once successful franchise.

i am, on predatory practice 😎
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 4
    Only time I see the servers at a all time low is early morning.  Heck I fired my XBOX up right now while getting ready for work at 6:26AM Mountain time only 3 conquest servers for 5+ opens spots for advanced filters for Conquest USA.  When I play on my day off after lunch around Noon Mountain time there's always a minimum of 29 conquest servers.  All continues to grow as the time goes on. I think people went on a break as well.  Back when Grind mode was out then it was up to like 89 or 90 servers easily at Noon.  I been playing less lately.  Yesterday after work was the first I gamed in a few days.  Plus nice weather now people are doing things now.  I'm sure servers will be populated with kids out of school now.  Then another BF5 sale eventually it will fill back up.  Heck BF4 and Hardline needed multiple sales to repopulate.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Well on ps4, I have it showing over 100+ in EU and that's only with grand ops, breakthrough and conquest selected, no different as to the amount I used to see on bf1 when I played.

I call bollox and a lot if players server number claims.
  • F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been over half a year and we still have servers with 15 vs 45 people.

If it's been this long and they still haven't bothered with a way to properly balance the teams, do you really think they're going to have spent any amount of time figuring out a proper server-to-player balance load?

They might be able to make amazingly good looking maps, but they are missing the reasons why people are losing interest in the game.
  • Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Only time I see the servers at a all time low is early morning.  Heck I fired my XBOX up right now while getting ready for work at 6:26AM Mountain time only 3 conquest servers for 5+ opens spots for advanced filters for Conquest USA.  When I play on my day off after lunch around Noon Mountain time there's always a minimum of 29 conquest servers.  All continues to grow as the time goes on. I think people went on a break as well.  Back when Grind mode was out then it was up to like 89 or 90 servers easily at Noon.  I been playing less lately.  Yesterday after work was the first I gamed in a few days.  Plus nice weather now people are doing things now.  I'm sure servers will be populated with kids out of school now.  Then another BF5 sale eventually it will fill back up.  Heck BF4 and Hardline needed multiple sales to repopulate.
    Dream On in EU the game is dead since removing UK Servers and porting everybody to DE ones.

• Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    AreaDeniaI wrote: »
    chainloose said:
    getting placed in empty servers on PC europe , at 10-11 in the morning , this game is dead. I cant play in the night since i work. RIP. 

What  ? I have 600 hours played and i do oten play early morning (4am etc), during the day and servers are always full. Im waiting in queue even at 5am.

Where are you from ? Or you are hella exagerrating.

Why does everyone on this forum always say everyone else is exaggerrating? The game is garbage, people are not playing as much. I find PLENTY of servers that have a lot of room in them. I even had random servers show me as having a ping of 268 (in my own region) while every other server shows 41. This whole thing is BROKEN
    Well Said m8 !! Some people are just in denial at the state of the game
  • MrCamp121
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Up2you2011 wrote: »
    MrCamp121 said:

AreaDeniaI wrote: »
    chainloose said:

getting placed in empty servers on PC europe , at 10-11 in the morning , this game is dead. I cant play in the night since i work. RIP. 

What  ? I have 600 hours played and i do oten play early morning (4am etc), during the day and servers are always full. Im waiting in queue even at 5am.

Where are you from ? Or you are hella exagerrating.

Why does everyone on this forum always say everyone else is exaggerrating? The game is garbage, people are not playing as much. I find PLENTY of servers that have a lot of room in them. I even had random servers show me as having a ping of 268 (in my own region) while every other server shows 41. This whole thing is BROKEN

Well Said m8 !! Some people are just in denial at the state of the game

Ty. Add to the fact half of a lot of servers are wannabe snipers playing Ostrich with their..private regions...using this stupid new BOYS gun, its nearly unplayable