Severe Stutter not Internet related.

124»

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    3169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is with out a doubt a server issue: it is patchday and everything feels bad again.

The servers or dataconnection at AWS or the configuration of the servers can't handle the traffic.
    Most of the issues got worse with the latest patches but were already there when UK and USA servers were removed.
  • InS_Hypno
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    It is with out a doubt a server issue: it is patchday and everything feels bad again.

The servers or dataconnection at AWS or the configuration of the servers can't handle the traffic.
    Most of the issues got worse with the latest patches but were already there when UK and USA servers were removed.
    Everything was fine for me until like 2pm today

Than it became a stutter fest

I couldn't tell if I was playing a game or a slideshow
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JPhysics said:
    Regardless of his opinions, I see levelcap has mentioned it on his latest video.

He says he has more than enough example of "fixed" but not really fixed issues in this game to accept that DICE is really making good progress on this FPS problem until he sees it himself.  Nice to see an "influencer" tell it like it is.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bad performance on my PS4 Pro...close to 20fps