xbox

DEMENTED0517
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
edited June 1
Why dont they fix the crashing first ,ranks dont do any good if your game keeps crashing ,my xbox1x and i have a digital d/load that crashes at least 5 times before i can get thru one [removed] game reinstalled twice and did all the other [removed] forums said to do and it still crashes COMON DICE FIX YOUR [removed] YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO FIX IT! GET THE SAME STUPID ANSWERS ON HOW TO FIX THIS BUT IT STILL CRASHES SOMEBODY ON UTUBE SHOULD ADDRESS THIS ISSUE! I love playing the game but man it sux when it crashes in the middle of a game.One question anybody if I went out and just bought a hard disk and installed that do you think my crashing issue will go away and yes its ONLY bf5 no other game I play crashes Thank you
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• clouseau2112
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whoa, there cowboy!
    You're coming outta the gates WAY too fast.

I'm on xbox one x / digital BFV copy and NO issues. In fact, it's pretty rare for any of my gamer buddies to mention they had been booted from a server, or there game crashed.

Take a step back here.
    1. Connection speed, up/down?
    2. Wired, or wireless?
    3. NAT type? Open/Strict?
    4. Service provider?
    5. How long have u had issues?
    6. Bandwidth/other people in house?
    7. Quickmatch or Advanced search?
  • DEMENTED0517
    I have an xbox1x about 4 months old it plays every other game with no issue i use wireless 2.4 and 5 which im going to hardwire it soon. I have rcn internet  1 gig or the fastest they offer and I stream all tv and no problem ,nat type open strict not sure what that is? but I will look it up ,had issues with it crashing since ive owned the game dec 2018 ,my son has a regular xbox he has no issues but he has a hard disk copy ,hes in the same house,and I have the issue regardless if someone else is streaming or if no one else is using the internet ,no other game does this,if you mean quick match like I turn the game on go to my screen and just click on conquest thats what I  play I dont do an advanced search. and it also crashes on the campaign part of the game non multiplayer,Ok I read about nat type /open I have to check on that tommorrow Thank you for your time I will let you know about the nat thing and its not saying ive been booted it just buzzes like 2 times and brings me right back to the home screen or are you saying Im getting booted lol?
  • The-Monz
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds like it could be your xbox x.Ive had that buzzing sound and it crashing but thankfully very rare.Is it well ventilated?
  • DEMENTED0517
    Very well ventilated only crashes on bf5 it buzzes twice  before  it crashes only on bf5 no other games crash thank you for the reply
  • clouseau2112
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As The-Monz said above, maybe it's a rare, hardware issue?

Go into settings, click on Network, that's where it's gonna show NAY Type. While you're in there...click on Detailed Network Statistics, and tell me your ping, down and up speeds.

First things first: You NEED a wire connection. Don't care if u have to run a 25' cord, or even a 50' cord, just do it.

Secondly, DO NOT use the Quickmatch option! Click on 32-64 players, then Advanced Search, then choose your specifics. I go with Conquest, ALL maps, North America, Slots on 'none' and '1-5', and game size '64'. Then when u look at servers, use the thumb button to search 'by ping'.

That's my 2 cents...
  • clouseau2112
    Go with west coast servers...if ur in the West half of the states, or east coast servers, if u live there...
  • DEMENTED0517
    Hi Clouseau heres some of what you asked for download speed 84.76/upload speed 6.26 /packet loss 0%  / mtu 1480/latency 66 ms/ wireless strength 100% I did change my settings to north america cause im in pennsylvania I still have to run a wire up in my attic to my xbox thats next, nat is open .tried playing and it was getting better but it still crashed a couple of times but it seems a little better ,Thank you for your time ,if I just bought a hard disk and installed that do you think maybe that would make a difference? maybey I got a bad down load?
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    no issues on my X
  • clouseau2112
    Well....i purchased a digital download as well, and I haven't had any issues, but I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that u got a bad download. If ur worried about that, uninstall, then reinstall.
    Your down and up aren't bad. Upload is a lil low, but not a game changer. IF ur service provider provides higher speeds (called "boost" on comcast), I'd consider it if I were u. Ping / latency a lil higher, but still not bad. Just be sure and get a hardline to that xbox...thats the important one, Imo