Patch Update 6/4/19 - horrible play

PrairieGeek
363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I don't know what they patched but I logged on yesterday and it said new update installed.   Sounds is horrible.  It cuts out all the time, like every 8-10 seconds there is a break of silence.  Or plane sound that won't go away like the stupid thing is flying right behind my head following me around.
Player pings are higher than every too.  I saw guys literally floating through the air on my screen.   my ping was 70 (normal for me since day 1) but there were at least 8 in the server that were between 130 & 300.  

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We have all had the constant sound of a plane ( it was supposed to have been fixed) my ping last night on EU server was between 19 - 78 most of the platoonies had ping variations, players jumping on the spot because of lag, Anyway m8 BF1 Sat night 8th 7pm GMT come join us with some USA platoonies for fun night.
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dang, I'll be out of town for a wedding this weekend.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i play WoT more lately
    i will wait for a patch
    performance is bad ATM
  • JediMastaWyn
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some games there's constant 'near the end of round' music playing 
  • ackers75
    2320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You won’t be missing anything
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update was only 800 mb, downloaded quickly, but now it’s saying ‘copying’ and is taking forever. Never seen this before, usually just downloads and then updates in seconds. Anyone else getting this on PS4?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    517 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Update was only 800 mb, downloaded quickly, but now it’s saying ‘copying’ and is taking forever. Never seen this before, usually just downloads and then updates in seconds. Anyone else getting this on PS4?

Yes. Not unusual for me though. Trying to remember if other games suffer from this but can't remember the last non bfv update.
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game still plays like trash, when’s the next ‘update’?
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:

You won’t be missing anything
    That's where you are so wrong, one of the best nights of the year  @dcs500 is that not so Kolibre Haliwr?
  • dcs500
    Kolibri Come Dancing...?
    🙂

• plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They're deliberately killing off the game, tin foil hat doffed. 
  • blindsniper63
    dcs500 said:
    Kolibri Come Dancing...?
    🙂

I'm even going to let shotguns in , my kindness knows no bounds !
  • blindsniper63
    Update , last night was even worse with ping/lag and frame drop .I know they are working hard to find a solution but why does one update mess something else up?
  • ackers75
    2320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update , last night was even worse with ping/lag and frame drop .I know they are working hard to find a solution but why does one update mess something else up?

Trouble is it’s an issue they introduced via a patch.
    If you had any QA at all it wouldn’t have even even sent and it’s obvious Sony and Microsoft certification process is garbage too
  • dcs500
    I think they did say frame stutter issues were being fixed in the NEXT patch, as fixing something straight away would mean actually admitting there was a problem.
    Issues I'm having now are hit detection, I couldn't kill a thing yesterday, and still getting insta-killed by players with no line of sight.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:

Trouble is it’s an issue they introduced via a patch.
    If you had any QA at all it wouldn’t have even even sent and it’s obvious Sony and Microsoft certification process is garbage too
    Why is that? Did you really thought Somebody at sony or MS sits and plays all the games releasing every x days ? LUL. Performance wise game got destroyed over a month ago, they got their feedback instantly so at this point focus should be directed by DICE sorting that crap out for the next patch, not breaking it even more with following patch and then posting all over reddit "We Kn0w We Br0kE tEh GaMe GuYzE, We aR w0rKiNg 0n ThE fiX s00n TM" 

Every update they clear sheet of buugs and introduce a new one, and thats beside what they still didnt fix since beta(s) 7 months ago

But hey ! At least the $15 skins are always released on time in the store right ? :D