Best battfield ?

2»

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When people creates topics like this: only shows that many people didnt played many games and has no idea what is GOOD GAME or even BEST. While its really hard to say that. Because today market has better WW2 games and soon going be released game Hell let Lose which going be better than BF5 in many ways. And its INDIE company.....

Its not big suprise, if people with low expierence in the games thinks like that. These people are good target for DICE and their **** products.

Its okey to like the game. But no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. If game is really so good - no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. Simple.
    Lol, so you know what others' opinions should be huh? Some people just like to start a conversation, thats all this topic is.
  • Noodlesocks
    2752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My favourite was Battlefield 2142 but Battlefield 2 I played more with friends. They both were the best Battlefields for different reasons. Battlefield 1 is a close second.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to off topic 
  • JAREDUP
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 3, best helicopter combat yet
  • FearNoTears
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

BF3 is BF with the gloves off.  Plenty of snipers, shooting in/out of bases, base rapping.  No rules and crying falls on death ears. PC game quality went down the drain since.

• Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Battlefield 2

... although BF4 would be the best middle ground between large maps and close quarters!
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 1 and 2 for me. Felt like a complete package. Excellent campaigns and multiplayer. The multiplayer had no mode bloat. It was just Rush and CQ and the maps were made around the modes so they flowed excellent. Not to mention the sound. My god the audio was good.

that's exactly how that game felt to me.every one sense then is been a beta in comparison.battfield one turned in to a great game by the end still shocked by that and I have hopes for 5.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    Bad Company 2. Shame the game is about dead now though.

I'd play it still but I'd just get killed till I got the hang again and that helicopter is op.wish they update it.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    For me, BF4.
    Would’ve been BF3 if I hadn’t played it on old gen consoles with only 12v12
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I fwlt Battlefield 3 was the best of the series, in every way shape and form
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF2

BF1942

BC2

BF3

BF1

in that order for me.
  • Vespervin
    1301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1942 is my favourite Battlefield game. The land, air and sea combat is fantastic! I still remember being a decent pilot with my keyboard and mouse but then turned into an ace when I got my Logitech joystick! That joystick also made flying helicopters a lot easier when playing the Desert Combat total conversion.

Ah, good times. Video-games will never be like that again.
  • Wikstone
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bf1 with third party servers, battlelog, battlescreen and platoons is in my dreams
  • rock1obsta
    3797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like BF3 the best. It's also the first Battlefield I ever played consistently online.

I'd love for them to give us 64 players on Xbone.
  • rock1obsta
    3797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When people creates topics like this: only shows that many people didnt played many games and has no idea what is GOOD GAME or even BEST. While its really hard to say that. Because today market has better WW2 games and soon going be released game Hell let Lose which going be better than BF5 in many ways. And its INDIE company.....

Its not big suprise, if people with low expierence in the games thinks like that. These people are good target for DICE and their **** products.

Its okey to like the game. But no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. If game is really so good - no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. Simple.

Lolwut?
  • Lukasss24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello Battlefield Bad Company 2
  • Trokey66
    8240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have enjoyed them all for different reasons.
  • PtBlankDiplomacy
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 2 is the best in my opinion.
    If BF V get fixed it will become my favorite Frostbite era BF, a true successor of BF2.