I hope BF5 do not glorify the soviets if/when they are added to the game.

Alexandre_Only
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The soviets should be displayed as what they really are, genocidal evil beings that promote hate toward christians, straight white men and CEOs. Also, they were sided with the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, the only reason they fought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ was because the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wanted to replace soviets as the maximum representation of marxism.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How many bait threads are you going to create today?
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No need to worry man....THIS WW2 game is not historically accurate or authentic whatsoever AND we probably won't get Soviets added anyway...I mean, it's mind-blowing enough to see how much EA was prepared to give away for free so far. 
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just more reasons why I can't take these forum posts seriously anymore when trash like this gets posted for baiting and political nonsense. 
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm, sorry to break it to you, but there was no difference between the soldiers we are playing as. We are playing average joes and they are very like each other all around the world, back then and now.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another edgy frat boy heard from, yawn.
  • ElliotLH
    9541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK, it's time. @StarscreamUK
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locked,  For fairly obvious reasons 
This discussion has been closed.