Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So bring back duo's? Not touching the POS with my duo mate, the experiences so far has ranged from: 2vs4; matched with 2 imbeciles in squad mode; squad mode starting with 14 players...; 8 min wait.

Duo mode was apx 2 min wait time and great fun with a mate.
  • JohanSNemesis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi There Battlefield Team i know there are a lot of issues and stuff still in progress and i must say so far BFV has been for me a excellent game no doubt . Keep up the hard work guys .. i also want to ask if the devs can tell us as a South African Fanbase when can we expect South African Firestorm servers as the mode hasnt been very playable at all for us ? I do not see this as a fair way of treating customers who pays hard earned money for a good game with good devs ..
  • tolly2121
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is my favorite mode, when you engage with someone it feels like I am playing out an episode in Band of Brothers. Love it. 
  • Nhamsiyuno
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was so happy, the last kill after being stuck on 9/10 wins for so long. Also completed a lot of TOW missions.
    The fire engulfed me and I died, a great ending I thought. That would be the last of Firestorm for me.

Than the last player I killed got the Victory.

Dice pls.
  • ChazB1987
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tried the game, never again for Firestorm
  • ChazB1987
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But enjoying the game, love Battlefield, but can't do anything in Firestorm, tried it and lost on the first land in the game, the squad isn't much help at all, but still playing the game
  • Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Random Squads is a gamble. Out of 5 rounds 2 squads are just junk, 2 are trying but due to 1 or 2 low skilled players stand no chance but the 5th one is a random mix that gets its act together. This is my personal experience. For the first 2 squads I just go on my own. I see no ping or people going into different directions I just try to survive as long as possible. In the end I stand no chance against the last remaining squads but at least try to get another kill.

I still love switching between FS and basegame.  
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Big problem with firestorm is allowing other players from other country's to play on all servers. It's not like being able to pick whether you get to be in your area so you can end up with players that have bad internet connection. In return this affects a lot of game play. This game altogether is more like a arcade game in all of the game modes. Hit markers spotting flares v1 rockets take it all out make it hardcore no hud , no hit markers, no spotting flares, one armer plate, no indications that your enemy's are there or where they are only by sound of where the gun shots are coming from and if your enemy goes down the only way you will no is when he hits the ground. No aim asst. And lets add in wind for the guns so thus way we have wind and bullet drop ti affect long range shots for those snipers that like to set back 300 m and do nothing but shot at targets put wind in the game and it will be a game changer. Another thing is planes make them more realistic bombers can not fly as fast as fighters... need to put in a higher alt for planes to get higher in the air put in speed this affects whether you will stay in the air or do a nose dive. Make a hardcore mode or let us have the option to make are gaming experience with are own servers.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spawn beacons and the spotting scope I don't know who came up with those dum ideas. Put a spawn beacon down so you can redoply in the same area and allow other snipers to jump in. It's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a game never have like that stupid idea. And spotting scopes just set back there and spot people do nothing the hole game and boom you win. Stupid stupid. Make a game mode not for snowflakes
  • Asrach
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 18
    Firestorm would be better if we have just 100 Healt and NO ARMOR PLATE. just heal and include more weapons!!!
    Now Problem absolutly ARMOR PLATE and too much health.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I am going to delete the game from my system. The hole game is junk. If they add the ability to rent servers and I can make it the way that players like it hardcore then I mite play again but tell then it's going in chapter 13. Trash game.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I will be going back to pc to play my flying games that I used to love and it was hard and fun war thunder here I come. And I can't wait to play arma apex 3 looks great but only on pc. Pc games are way better. I have played battlefield since it came out on pc I was a hardcore fan of it since bf1942 but the game is trash. I have more hours of playing all bf5 games then I can count. In battlefield 5 I have over 1100 hours of game play on CQ and 250+ hours of game play on firestorm the game is junk. The new outpost game mode played three rounds trash. EA YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR TEAM AND GET SOME REAL TALENT.
  • Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got the last kill but it's only counted as downed. Also players leaving the game after being downed should count as kill.
  • AntiCheat
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 said:
    I got the last kill but it's only counted as downed. Also players leaving the game after being downed should count as kill.
    Yeah, definitely. It's really frustrating that you down a player and even shooting at him to finish before he leaves just before he got finished. In these situations, a downed player must definitely be counted as a kill. It is just a stat but still, you deserve the kill nonetheless.
  • sf_ricochet1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rant:Takes ages to join👎, you die approx in first 2 mins by someone who has landed on op weapons and loot👎, armor is ****👎. Loot is out of balance and horrible to pick up +inventory is slow to use.
    Map is good👍.
    Playing on ps4, and I know console has it limitations.
    I think im not only one facing these probs.
  • Erawk1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I live in pennsylvania and I have so many issues with getting into a firestorm match.  Almost never solo and with my friend it still takes a long time.  Is there a way to connect to a better server or something?
  • Erawk1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have no issues with getting into regular multiplayer though.  It's only firestorm.  I really like playing the mode but can almost never get a game to play in. 
  • Kann0nF0dder
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    In past i meet cheater every third game, now it's every single one, never seen in my life so many bots like in this game ...seriously invent some superior anticheat detection at game launch to ban all those no skilled sad kids, will save some time 4 us on reporting stuff. They will buy another account and maybe learn smt and play fair.
    Post edited by Kann0nF0dder on
  • tempo_rarity
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the revamped New Excavation Site!
    A brand new scary , exciting place .
    The Final Circles there should be very interesting .
  • Youlldonothin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back Duos, It was great and really good firefights.