Mercury Frontline- one of the most boring maps I have played .

Legarhead
79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Map is very much a straight line from point a to e . The round took forever to play ..... 

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't frontlines linear no matter what? I'm just asking the un-asked question.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Isn't frontlines linear no matter what? I'm just asking the un-asked question.

I believe so sir. Always been linear, never a 100% straight but linear
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough is the same.

• MSY
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mercury frontlines is perfect and balanced
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When the teams are balanced, it can take quite some time yes. And while I would prefer breakthrough 32p, I certainly don't find it boring.
  • Noodlesocks
    3687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's the idea of the game mode. One objective, push and pull.
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines is the most intense mode of any, what were you doing the whole round?
  • MrCamp121
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines is the most intense mode of any, what were you doing the whole round?

Probably boysing it up on a hill somewhere lol
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess my problem is with that made is it's the first time I played that mode and it seems slower to finish the round compared to others I have played.
    I guess it not my cup of tea compared to conquest and squad conquest that I mostly play...

• DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your problem is with Frontlines mode.

Mercury Frontlines is one of the better Frontlines maps.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I love it, action packed and far from boring. Been playing this since it came out - some pretty epic see-saw battles that you only get with Frontlines.

Sad it's only for a week, DICE please bring Frontlines back  :p
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on