New Mode

RedXxShadesxX
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2019
Hello guys. This is my first thoughts on this game mode so feel free to add on. Anyways I was thinking of a big map such as the one in the royal mode but used like a conquest mode. If it was scaled down a bit and there were teams I think it would be cool. More strategy and squad communication would be needed as you move across the map and find different spots to engage the enemy. You could even do a grand operations type mode on this map. What do you guys think?

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Pretty sure that's already been suggested,  To break the firestorm map into smaller maps and have conquest on each of them.
  • RedXxShadesxX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the feedback. I was also thinking of keeping it big enough to make team work as a squad important. Would that be a good idea?
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure that's already been suggested,  To break the firestorm map into smaller maps and have conquest on each of them.
    I think the new map Lofoten Islands is inspired by or taken from Firestorm but it's for the 5 v 5 mode.