Can we nerf the rocket launchers and dynamite?

rpdavis555
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I just cant focus on having some good old tank on tank combat without being blown to pieces by some sneaky ****. 

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5 v 5 should include a vehicle only mode (where you can't get out--you have to go down with the ship)
  • Jayremie570
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll leave this here and no you wont be nerfing my piat!
  • Pelliy
    2032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dynamites already been nerfed to the ground. it tickles players now.
  • MatthewSkeet
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll leave this here and no you wont be nerfing my piat!image
    players like you are the reason why this game is so annoying
  • marcanthony421
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If one player takes you out as a tank then you should stop playing tank considering that a solo assault can no longer kill a tank. 3 panzers and 3 dynamite wont kill a tiger. If anything assaults should again have the ability to solo a tank
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12023 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Not really,  He is just taking advantage of a situation that the enemy team has put themselves in  ( they didn't spread out ) 

It's not his fault that the enemy team all bunched up together.
  • Astr0damus
    2871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Holly-Molly...
    That was as effective as a J2 Rocket
  • Noodlesocks
    2358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's grind. Could probably achieve the same thing with grenade launcher or some regular grenades.
  • KMAsterisk
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault can still solo a tank, but you have to be somewhat unaware of your surroundings to allow it.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 12

You only have 918 kills with piat on Battletracker - I have 1885 kills. I am the piat master but your vid was impressive grant you that.

• full951
    2300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about we buff tank turret mobility
  • Hawxxeye
    4761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy said:
    dynamites already been nerfed to the ground. it tickles players now.
    instantly tickles them to death apparently
  • PackersDK
    606 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not really,  He is just taking advantage of a situation that the enemy team has put themselves in  ( they didn't spread out ) 

Really? That’s your angle to this issue? Had it been TDM, then yes. And a single grenade perhaps.

But the enemy needs to cap a flag. One, not 3 or 4. On a bridge. And Dice made a map + weapon where you can noob tube flags from spawn, AND resupply and fire again. 5 grenades in all. 

What if 3 or 4 players did this? Or 6? Would it then be an issue? A poorly thought out layout/scenario from Dice? Or still the fault of the other teams players?

• ninjapenquinuk
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dynamite, whilst i dont think it needs a damage nerf, it needs a deployment tweak, and definitely needs to suicide players more.  it dumb the number of times you see assaults walking away from exploding a triple dynamite stack from 3 feet away
  • Jayremie570
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jayremie570 said:

And you are my target player then.

You only have 918 kills with piat on Battletracker - I have 1885 kills. I am the piat master but your vid was impressive grant you that.

Maybe, however i use all classes almost equal. Though medic is my favorite given it's team oriented play i like.
  • abc1434286920
    440 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MatthewSkeet said:

Jayremie570 said:

Indeed it's not his fault but at the same time it's also probably not the fault of the enemy team getting caught in a bunch, seeing this was from grind.

I do see a problem with especially the piat, considering the amount of assault players and it's mortar like abilities. There are certain maps/modes where it's raining piats and if you are caught in a building you are bound to collapse and die with the building.

It gets infinitely worse in modes such as grind where people are camping it out next to the ammo station.
  • MatthewSkeet
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

how are they suppose to cap the flag? I'll wait for your clever excuse
  • TFBisquit
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having tried the mortar aspect, I can say I don't like it. It works way better with a line of sight and missile drop calculation by your own eyes.
    As for the rest, they aren't particularly fast, so running equiped will cause plenty of suicides when fired at opponents rounding the corner of a building. It's a nice add-on, you can take on vehicles, kill the occasional enemy when your weapons magazine is empty, destroy buildings people are camping in for easy prey.
    So maybe in a model like grind yes, firing one at a mob, killing 5 or more at once, that could happen yes. But then in such a mode you die constantly, from any kind of weapon.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    215 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The piat can only use by laying down on the ground. In the real ww2 they never stand up.

The piat is just like the rocket in BF1 where you have to prone to use it