UK servers [Megathread]

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's okay for me most of the time. It tends to be individual high pingers that I have hit reg issues with. Just played 1 game with I'd say only one instance of not getting the hit and the other player was 100 ping.

I'll quote myself. Just left a horrible game, it was just all wrong. Should players with 400+ ping even be allowed to join a server?
  • ElliotLH
    6797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's okay for me most of the time. It tends to be individual high pingers that I have hit reg issues with. Just played 1 game with I'd say only one instance of not getting the hit and the other player was 100 ping.

I'll quote myself. Just left a horrible game, it was just all wrong. Should players with 400+ ping even be allowed to join a server?
    Not in my opinion. Then again I don't even know why they'd want to as I just can't see how that'd be enjoyable.
  • CrashCA
    922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 7
    NLBartmaN said:
    Can someone please add a videoclip/picture of how the new (2 or 3 patches ago changed) network performance graph and stats?
    I seem to be missing the network stats like and I want to know if it is my game that is broken or everyone is missing that info.

I do have the graph and kill info, but don't have the latency, tick rate, srv tick, packet loss, etc numbers.

These numbers:

The tick rate and others have been moved to bottom center of screen and made pretty small. At least on mine
  • NLBartmaN
    2808 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    NLBartmaN said:
    Can someone please add a videoclip/picture of how the new (2 or 3 patches ago changed) network performance graph and stats?
    I seem to be missing the network stats like and I want to know if it is my game that is broken or everyone is missing that info.

I do have the graph and kill info, but don't have the latency, tick rate, srv tick, packet loss, etc numbers.

These numbers:

The tick rate and others have been moved to bottom center of screen and made pretty small. At least on mine
    I had already had figured that out myself , but still thank you :)

But also at the bottom of my screen there was no banner with the info on PS4.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    A_al_K_pacino_A said:

A_al_K_pacino_A wrote: »

Not in my opinion. Then again I don't even know why they'd want to as I just can't see how that'd be enjoyable.

Lot's of them tonight in the 3 rounds I played. 10+ with pings hitting 450, one staying around for 2 games in a row that must've been beyond frustrating for him. I don't think any of this helps the sometimes dippy servers we have one bit.
  • GeorgyRommel
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to wish my life away but RSP can't come soon enough. Most of my friends and clans I sometimes play with have given up on this game unless dice can turn things around. A step in the right direction will be having the ability to kick/ban high ping players and OORs. I also don't care for the new content/maps as the current game play is reminiscent of using dial up in 1990's.
  • ElliotLH
    6797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Lot's of them tonight in the 3 rounds I played. 10+ with pings hitting 450, one staying around for 2 games in a row that must've been beyond frustrating for him. I don't think any of this helps the sometimes dippy servers we have one bit.

No it probably doesn't.
  • Up2you2011
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible games tonight... I keep coming back to see if its getting better but one kill insta death are now all the time 
    Had one guy from Brazil on there with 6 ms ping...not sure how he  gets that low connecting from Brazil and other players with pings of 500ms.

Hitreg is a complete joke.

If they don't fix the TTD and Hit reg they can 400 new maps they will not retain player base
  • ackers75
    2149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to wish my life away but RSP can't come soon enough. Most of my friends and clans I sometimes play with have given up on this game unless dice can turn things around. A step in the right direction will be having the ability to kick/ban high ping players and OORs. I also don't care for the new content/maps as the current game play is reminiscent of using dial up in 1990's.

I wouldn’t be too confident about being able to kick high ping players, especially if your on console.
  • DigitalHype
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Yesterday, I asked a 300+ ping player why they don't play in their region. They said the cheating was too bad.
  • ElliotLH
    edited June 8
    ElliotLH said:

A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Yesterday, I asked a 300+ ping player why they don't play in their region. They said the cheating was too bad.

Is that on PC I take it? Makes sense of it is, from what I've seen posted anyway.
  • Up2you2011
    German Servers just got severely screwed ....Everbody getting high ping..200ms and over even if your in UK 1411

Perhaps there streaming EA Play from the AWS Servers
  • pj2905
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Am I assuming that the silence indicates all is well, or perhaps that everyone has resigned themselves to the fact the game isn't going to get any better? 😉 obviously after my experience last night, I'm thinking it's the latter.....
  • Astr0damus
    2871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Because: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1556749/#Comment_1556749

• ElliotLH
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Because: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1556749/#Comment_1556749

Well that sounds very problematic. Still I could do with a holiday to somewhere like that.
  • Up2you2011
    Today the DE servers have been appauling...There is no hope for this game unless they radically fix the netcode....or give us back UK server
  • pj2905
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definite dog doo dah tonight. Bf1 it is
  • NLBartmaN
    2808 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 12
    Yeah today it is terrible.

Probably all the new EA access/Origin free BF V thing with new players with insane high pings killing the servers.

Almost constant server performance issue icon and TTD bug/missing footsteps/bullits not registering in full force.
    Post edited by NLBartmaN on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!