UK servers [Megathread]

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's okay for me most of the time. It tends to be individual high pingers that I have hit reg issues with. Just played 1 game with I'd say only one instance of not getting the hit and the other player was 100 ping.

I'll quote myself. Just left a horrible game, it was just all wrong. Should players with 400+ ping even be allowed to join a server?
  • ElliotLH
    8199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's okay for me most of the time. It tends to be individual high pingers that I have hit reg issues with. Just played 1 game with I'd say only one instance of not getting the hit and the other player was 100 ping.

I'll quote myself. Just left a horrible game, it was just all wrong. Should players with 400+ ping even be allowed to join a server?
    Not in my opinion. Then again I don't even know why they'd want to as I just can't see how that'd be enjoyable.
  • CrashCA
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 7
    NLBartmaN said:
    Can someone please add a videoclip/picture of how the new (2 or 3 patches ago changed) network performance graph and stats?
    I seem to be missing the network stats like and I want to know if it is my game that is broken or everyone is missing that info.

I do have the graph and kill info, but don't have the latency, tick rate, srv tick, packet loss, etc numbers.

These numbers:

The tick rate and others have been moved to bottom center of screen and made pretty small. At least on mine
  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    NLBartmaN said:
    Can someone please add a videoclip/picture of how the new (2 or 3 patches ago changed) network performance graph and stats?
    I seem to be missing the network stats like and I want to know if it is my game that is broken or everyone is missing that info.

I do have the graph and kill info, but don't have the latency, tick rate, srv tick, packet loss, etc numbers.

These numbers:

The tick rate and others have been moved to bottom center of screen and made pretty small. At least on mine
    I had already had figured that out myself , but still thank you :)

But also at the bottom of my screen there was no banner with the info on PS4.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    A_al_K_pacino_A said:

A_al_K_pacino_A wrote: »

Not in my opinion. Then again I don't even know why they'd want to as I just can't see how that'd be enjoyable.

Lot's of them tonight in the 3 rounds I played. 10+ with pings hitting 450, one staying around for 2 games in a row that must've been beyond frustrating for him. I don't think any of this helps the sometimes dippy servers we have one bit.
  • GeorgyRommel
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to wish my life away but RSP can't come soon enough. Most of my friends and clans I sometimes play with have given up on this game unless dice can turn things around. A step in the right direction will be having the ability to kick/ban high ping players and OORs. I also don't care for the new content/maps as the current game play is reminiscent of using dial up in 1990's.
  • ElliotLH
    8199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Lot's of them tonight in the 3 rounds I played. 10+ with pings hitting 450, one staying around for 2 games in a row that must've been beyond frustrating for him. I don't think any of this helps the sometimes dippy servers we have one bit.

No it probably doesn't.
  • Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible games tonight... I keep coming back to see if its getting better but one kill insta death are now all the time 
    Had one guy from Brazil on there with 6 ms ping...not sure how he  gets that low connecting from Brazil and other players with pings of 500ms.

Hitreg is a complete joke.

If they don't fix the TTD and Hit reg they can 400 new maps they will not retain player base
  • ackers75
    2327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to wish my life away but RSP can't come soon enough. Most of my friends and clans I sometimes play with have given up on this game unless dice can turn things around. A step in the right direction will be having the ability to kick/ban high ping players and OORs. I also don't care for the new content/maps as the current game play is reminiscent of using dial up in 1990's.

I wouldn’t be too confident about being able to kick high ping players, especially if your on console.
  • DigitalHype
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Yesterday, I asked a 300+ ping player why they don't play in their region. They said the cheating was too bad.
  • ElliotLH
    edited June 8
    ElliotLH said:

A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Yesterday, I asked a 300+ ping player why they don't play in their region. They said the cheating was too bad.

Is that on PC I take it? Makes sense of it is, from what I've seen posted anyway.
  • Up2you2011
    German Servers just got severely screwed ....Everbody getting high ping..200ms and over even if your in UK 1411

Perhaps there streaming EA Play from the AWS Servers
  • pj2905
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Am I assuming that the silence indicates all is well, or perhaps that everyone has resigned themselves to the fact the game isn't going to get any better? 😉 obviously after my experience last night, I'm thinking it's the latter.....
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Because: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1556749/#Comment_1556749

• ElliotLH
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

A_al_K_pacino_A said:

Because: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1556749/#Comment_1556749

Well that sounds very problematic. Still I could do with a holiday to somewhere like that.
  • Up2you2011
    Today the DE servers have been appauling...There is no hope for this game unless they radically fix the netcode....or give us back UK server
  • pj2905
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definite dog doo dah tonight. Bf1 it is
  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 12
    Yeah today it is terrible.

Probably all the new EA access/Origin free BF V thing with new players with insane high pings killing the servers.

Almost constant server performance issue icon and TTD bug/missing footsteps/bullits not registering in full force.
    Post edited by NLBartmaN on
This discussion has been closed.