Battlefield V should of been like hell let loose.

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Yes, there is no destruction and the graphics are a tad bit worse (that’s subjective, honestly the dark atmosphere feels right.)

But the game is so fun, and the immersion is unreal.

Hell let loose is by far the superior WW2 experience, and I’m willing to give BF5 up for it.

Comments

• xXHamatoYoshiXx
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, this game seems so much better in almost every way. Too bad it's not being released for consoles. Looks like I'm going to have to build a good gaming PC in the near future.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV already has enough annoying things. Stuff like FF and no minimap would appeal only to HC audience and that's a tiny part of BF population. 
  • xKusagamix
    1169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Uhm no, if i want to play games like Hell Let Loose then i'll play Hell Let Loose. Not like everyone have time to sit for a few minutes just to get 1 kill.
  • Broliszibaila
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, i just wanted BF1942 with DICE graphics and stuff...
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hell Let Loose is 100x better than BFV garbage. No PC nonsense, no hand holding crutches, and HARDCORE. Just the way it should be. BF franchise in its current form cannot die quickly enough.
  • Hawxxeye
    7573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This looks very interesting and in several ways looks the way I wish BFV looked. I will keep it in mind.
    I hope DICE gets some inspiration from this
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For those that say BFV has no recoil I recommend watching this video to how the recoil in this game compares to COD WW2. The game clearly has recoil. Stop making comments with no proof to back your claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVPHgRmMmk

• Tip_the_Cap
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Just bought a gaming PC, and will be playing, Hell let Loose very soon.

Also, HLL goes at realistic speeds. Unlike, BFV which has players running around like , Cheetahs that never get tired.
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
     And for TTK and TTD is explained in this video. TTD definitely needs to be fixed as a lot of times you are killed within one frame but TTK is fine, however in my own opinion TTK needs to be decreased because as another user put in a thread it does indeed take way too long to kill someone, but it takes usually only one frame for you to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xv_xicYypo
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No...
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    Uhm no, if i want to play games like Hell Let Loose then i'll play Hell Let Loose. Not like everyone have time to sit for a few minutes just to get 1 kill.

Then why do I see people doing just that in every game of bfv I play
  • BlankDiplomacy
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, BF V certainly shouldn't be like HLL. Battlefield never was a mil sim, which Hell Let Loose is.

Take a look on the forums. Most forum posters are ranting about BF V being "a campy, try hard, insta death bore". Those players - run and gun players, don't want the real immersion nor can adjust their playstyle. All they want is run around without fear of a quick death from a tank, plane or someone else (sniper, MMG) and show off their incredible infantry skillzz. They can't cope with slow movement, sneaking, using camo as intended, using highly situational roles as intended. They get lit when killed by players who can take it slow and steady and call them campers. And they are the majority now!

If BF V turned out as HLL then our community should had suffered disastrous community casualties, may be even to the point of BF franchise dying. Refactor Battlefield games were a compromise between mil sim and arena/corridor shooters, Frostbite games still maintained the middle ground but shifted focus of the franchise to the corridor shooter side quite a bit. So changed the community demographic. Since then battlefield became mainstream. It's not a bad thing in my book, but a game that is mainstream can't be mil sim as it's a very niche genre.

• Tip_the_Cap
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Most people are talking about the immersion, and atmosphere felt in, HHL. It's far superior to that in, BFV which fails miserably in that department.

BFV, looks like a frickin, JJ Abrams movie, lol.
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ohhh please STOP! why won't people understand the reality about games like Hell Let Loose, Squad, Post Scriptum... those are different games, with different goals for a different audience. 

Battlefield is a casual mass market FPS, yes it's considerably more complex than the competition like COD or Destiny or even Halo, but Battlefield is not and never will go after the "almost mil sim" realistic FPS games like the ones I mentioned. those games are awesome in their own rights, but they are simply not what Battlefield is.

speaking of which... Hell Let Loose is immesive, scary, beautiful... but a pain in the butt, I understand how important historical accuracy was to the developers, but crawling for minutes on an open field than dying to a stray bullet might be "authentic", but I don't have the patience.

you know what game actually does capture the Battlefield experience? Mordhua, now that's a game with the  Battlefield tempo!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

you know what game actually does capture the Battlefield experience? Mordhua, now that's a game with the  Battlefield tempo!
    Yes and no. Mostly because of FF on by default which leads to big amount of random and not so random teamkilling.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No it should play and look exactly like Medal of Honour.

And be single player only.