How should you play this Game ? Fast or Slowly

Clang20
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Play slow and take your time to look at your surroundings before moving = getting shot and killed by a run and gunner. 

Be a run a gunner = getting shot by a prone MMG. 

What is the best way to play this game ?

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want to win then run and gun with automatic weapons. Every other playstyle is just for novelty.
  • Zviko0
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is this a riddle? Obviously a prone MMG is the answer then. Give me a harder one.
  • flatrock101
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me it's Slowly, (close my eye's and go to sleep).
  • VoidReaper007
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing to the terrain by moving from cover to cover trying to limit your line of fire to the way you're facing.
  • NLBartmaN
    4116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Camp from a distance with laser accurate 3x scope weapon, like everyone else does.
    DON'T PTFO, you will die by a camper.
  • dcs500
    1482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Clang20 said:

Play slow and take your time to look at your surroundings before moving = getting shot and killed by a run and gunner. 

Be a run a gunner = getting shot by a prone MMG. 

What is the best way to play this game ?

Close the trash game and play something else, works for me.
  • RossP317
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only bought BFV this week as was down to £20. Coming from nearly 2,000 hrs on BF1 mainly aggressive Support (BAR & Houot) it's been a shock. 3-20 rounds of Conquest were a norm.

I'm getting there slowly and now getting roughly 1:1 KD but still die too often.

Definitely can't charge about but at same time, a pause sees a BOYs round through your head. No easy answer I'm afraid.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just run around like a headless chicken and then rage if something stupid like a mkb assault w.... kills me
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »
    Definitely can't charge about but at same time, a pause sees a BOYs round through your head. No easy answer I'm afraid.
    Or your big toe it seems.
  • TheShwaaa
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't really boil it down to a binary question.

Sometimes combat requires you to be static, other times it requires you to be highly mobile.

It is up to the player to determine which situation he/she is in.