depression musics in game makes me quit and makes me bored

iamperfectness
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
when in menu joining game end of round why there is a extreme sad music its soo destroying the mood.this is a game i now war is sad but thats why i play on pc not going to middle east.so i want to have fun please i love this game i am a big battlefield fan as you can see in my account i have all the bf games.just change the musics to more action types i dont want to cry every round end thank you.and this is why people get bored believe me it is very important

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you can turn off the music.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Better Turn Off the Game and uninstall it.
  • DukeSan27
    1223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 said:
    Better Turn Off the Game and uninstall it.
    ...and see a shrink.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Heck yea...some AC-DC or Black Sabbath to set the mood.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Gimme some “For those about to rock” or some “N.I.B” !
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gimme some “For those about to rock” or some “N.I.B” !
    I would settle for some "Hells Bells" and "Warpigs". Also there is a loading screen in between one of the GOP's rotations where they talk about fortifications or something all along the Dutch border. Always makes me start singing "All along the Watch Tower"......
  • dayglowfroggy
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf5 has a great soundtrack you just never get to here it.
    you can listen to all of it on YouTube beats me why they only ever use one or two tracks in the game.
    To the op why don't you play your own music?
    can't remember how but there is a way to make your own music play in game on xbox only in your headset my friend does it all the time.
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I suggest you play this song for when the weather picks up:
    This song when when you get mowed down by a hidden support with mmg .
    Just swap the word Gangster's with Camper's

This when the action picks up:
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    OMG OP has a serious issue -doesn’t know you can turn off the music in the game completely. Just ridiculous his post. Makes you wonder about people’s intelligence.Must be one of those who stand in front of radio towers on Outpost in the red zone and wonders why it’s not building........SIGH!!