[Megathread]When is this whole "couldn't fetch your report" thing fixed?

Comments

• dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is fundamentally broken at it's core, some patients just cant be saved, let it die.
  • Cropulus
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The issue resurfaced for me today. Stats still count despite this, I hope. Right? 

My stats of last night are all lost. Not in battlefield tracker, but the game has not registered any of my time yesterday. Of course I had a really good day...
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh no.

No more bugs please.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus said:
    The issue resurfaced for me today. Stats still count despite this, I hope. Right? 

My stats of last night are all lost. Not in battlefield tracker, but the game has not registered any of my time yesterday. Of course I had a really good day...

They do count for the dogtags, and I am pretty sure they also work for bftracker, yet on the profile page for the individual weapons they do not count. Assignments also work, rank upgrades, I am not sure.
  • TFBisquit
    2282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, same here. No report available, no nothing. Just press continue or quit. Those 2 atleast do work.
  • VOLBANKER
    1712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And while the game is littered with seriously annoying bugs such as the permanent airplane sound, besides of course the usual suspects of getting shot around corners and the word starting with C which we are no longer allowed to even mention on the forum, developers have fun coding new game modes and Elite skins.....
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you don't get this the report takes ages. The game is really clunky at the moment.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2379 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This bug is still in the top of issues: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker#latest

The post regularly updates, last time today.
  • ruubs007
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem for me on PC last days ... really annoying !
  • ruubs007
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 ...
  • Cannon-dale10
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    End of round reports aren't loading for me either, other than Assignments page. 
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't fetch your report has been a large problem I have had for several days and gives me partshal credit or it dose not count like the exp for tides of war
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But KDR...Affected or not when one gets this message?

• Delta245
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    For me everything seems to registering I mean stats ,hit registration is really pretty bad at the moment, but I’m getting this message every time without fail
    Post edited by Delta245 on
  • chuckandcotton
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Came here just to look into this. The netcode is awful. I'm unloading Clips into people's head and I die no damage to them. Followed by the end of round bugs.
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Came here just to look into this. The netcode is awful. I'm unloading Clips into people's head and I die no damage to them. Followed by the end of round bugs.

I was playing a round of outpost earlier and every time I got near an enemy I would get horrible input lag. I'd see the enemy, pull the trigger and nothing would happen. A minute later my gun would then fire on its own. Looked at the scoreboard and several players had 200, 400 and 500+ pings. One of them fluctuated between 200 and 999.

I quit the game. Forget that dang fire rake. It's not worth it.

So frustrating!!!!
  • okiie_918
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I keep getting this as well. Tbh I just quit playing the game since I get it every round so what's the point of playing I say!
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I was inquisitive whether KDR is affected so I checked my in game stats via the my Profile menu after playing a rounds and it stayed the same. On BF Tracker though it changed. Maybe it’ll change later on the in game menus? Such weird shenanigans. 
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    At some point is this a legal issue? I'd assume no, but having a service where you pay for it and it breaks constantly or you can't actually use the service is kinda BS.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Very annoying, it's happening in BF1 as well. So maybe server related?
This discussion has been closed.