Please battlefield 6 be like this

2»

Comments

• opsis_1
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 remaster or Futuristic masterpiece. Something tells me the later.

• Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    have you seen the new modern warfare game?  looks like in the preview it has terrorist themes.  so why not an espionage aspect to your cold war gone hot scenario hawk?
    Have they increased the player count in the game? Because if not, it's still a huge "nope, not interested" from me.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CRAZY_EVAN1 said:
    have you seen the new modern warfare game?  looks like in the preview it has terrorist themes.  so why not an espionage aspect to your cold war gone hot scenario hawk?

Have they increased the player count in the game? Because if not, it's still a huge "nope, not interested" from me.

Which game?
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Which game?
    MW.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 17
    Whatever the game is I advise the devs and players to take a few minutes to watch on YouTube one the main differences between BF1/BFV maps and BF3/BF4 maps. The indoor areas. The complex buildings. I miss being able to anticipate where the enemy is going to come from.

In BF1/BFV it's mostly outdoors and you can anticipate which map quadrant the enemy is going to come from, this sucks. I miss big indoor playing areas. The last one we had was Fort de Vaux. Nearly 50 maps since BF1 released and we've had one true indoor map, Fort de Vaux. The one before it was what Pearl Market, in 2014?

Give me one BF1/BFV map that is as complex as Pearl Market. Even Propaganda and Sunken Dragon from that dlc are more complex in terms of the assets in them than most BF1/BFV maps.

I'm tired of maps that are nothing but an open field with one or two story houses. So simple so unintuitive.

Edit: pls don't misunderstand. Im not asking for meat grinders. I'm asking for more complex indoor areas. Think a map like Dawn breaker. Has both indoor and outdoor areas but the indoor areas aren't simple one story houses.
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A cold war gone hot Battlefield sounds fun to me.

Add an 80's soundtrack and make it a Bad Company-style game and it might be successful.
  • Noodlesocks
    2658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    Modern please. The older the setting, the less stuff there was, the less content.

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

How else do you expect to counter Aerial threats again? Even then MANPADS were worthless against good pilots. A mere short term deterrent.

A well balanced game.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

i don't know.

• opsis_1
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 4
    They ruined ww2.  It's time to go futuristic. Please DICE put together a game with a mix of  bf2142, Tribes, UT and Q3.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I might get arma on a gaming pc.
  • robmcewen
    2970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 6
    I would say Vietnam but after seeing DICE’d take on WW2, I think the Vietnam vets have been through enough.