New Greece map

2»

Comments

• VincentNZ
    3875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Doesn't it seem quite obvious by now that DICE has reduced the manpower working on BF5 to an absolute minimum?

That greece will only come with one new map has been confirmed for months now, might even have been just after the release of the roadmap. It just hasn't been talked about often in the forums, because the map was still a long way off.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is this map going to be for Firestorm only?
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If it’s used in other modes it will probably be truncated or altered in someway. Battle Royale maps tend to be huge.
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you say supposed to be a lot of air combat? Holy smokes that gets me excited! I love flying in bfv! Grease though? they even in the war? Who’s brainchild was that idea? Maybe that’s where all the female soldiers came from.......
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you say supposed to be a lot of air combat? Holy smokes that gets me excited! I love flying in bfv! Grease though? they even in the war? Who’s brainchild was that idea? Maybe that’s where all the female soldiers came from.......

Yeah, John Travolta was their most famous war hero.

After you work out that, maybe go look up when Greece joined the war.
  • SirBobdk
    4716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you say supposed to be a lot of air combat? Holy smokes that gets me excited! I love flying in bfv! Grease though? they even in the war?
    The German airborne invasion of crete could have been a good map in GO/BT.
    Italy tried to invade Greece but failed and the Germans had to take over.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We are only getting one map one of the devs said it yesterday on twitter what did you expect with no premium pass.Also after all the crying about the sjw and prosthetic arms i bet they removed half of the customization we where going to get too.This community really knows how to shoot itself in the foot.Best community in the world my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ more like dumbest!
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2071 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Live service was always going to mean maps will be drip fed rather than having 2/3/4 landing at once like if it was a paid for dlc. Even if they had 4 Greek maps (which they dont) they wouldn't all be released at once. However the lack of info on upcoming maps is really disappointing. Hopefully the new road map will have a few new maps in it for the upcoming couple of months
  • DingoKillr
    3938 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE have talked about a Greece/Crete map. We even had Greek classic columns in concept art. Did we have leaks about customization for Italy. Provence was the DDay landing area for French troops.

The second map I think is more likely to be a Greek village. As Provence sound more like SP.
  • JediMastaWyn
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When they say a month, always assume it will be the later end of that month usually 19th / 26th etc
  • DarkestHour138
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this map going to be for Firestorm only?

The Greece map isn't the Firestorm map, they're two completely separate things. Firestorm will not be supported on the Greece map, or any of the other maps at this time, only it's own map.
  • Kevang039
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stunl3y wrote: »
    The fact its one map is just an utter joke , my patience has now gone with this game

And to think battlefield "fans" are excited over it.

Do they not remember when bf 3 was released with the karkand dlc within a month or two at most, then we got the first premium dlc another month or 2 after?

That was 6 to 9 maps within 4 months, plus weapons and other stuff

Here we are in battlefield 5 and the community is wetting themselves over 1 or 2 maps in 5 or 6 months.

Damn.........
  • UnearthedCO
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kevang039 wrote: »
    Stunl3y wrote: »
    The fact its one map is just an utter joke , my patience has now gone with this game

And to think battlefield "fans" are excited over it.

Do they not remember when bf 3 was released with the karkand dlc within a month or two at most, then we got the first premium dlc another month or 2 after?

That was 6 to 9 maps within 4 months, plus weapons and other stuff

Here we are in battlefield 5 and the community is wetting themselves over 1 or 2 maps in 5 or 6 months.

Damn.........

Live service is weak. I started a thread " Bring back premium DLC."
  • Black_Hawk_BG_87
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If I have to start an old discussion over, I would like to mention something about BF1. I posted a couple of discussions back in the time concerning a Bulgarian DLC. Bulgaria had some minor involvement in the war from September 1944 to the end of the war. Important areas of operations were included like the Macedonian, Yugoslavian, Hungarian front etc. These bloody battles are always forgotten by DICE. I would like to ask why?
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    greeks died for you to live free in ww2.we dont want a map just a respect from dice from this.greece lost the most people from war ww2 than every coyntry.dice at least show some respect to these people no maps or might learn some history lesson not only lies and admins who protect cheaters and gaming clans who ruin every pc game.grece is not a pc game or map they give you everyting to speak free or living free now.leave greece away from this.this is not a game dice learn some history first and then put your lies to people to join your fake game.stay away from us this is real history with honor and pain not lies and fake rules.just stay away from us no greece map just nothing tell your lies anywhere else
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Scary post number one for the day
  • Carbonic
    1721 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking thread. Necroed in a bad way.
This discussion has been closed.