This Week in Battlefield V

played BF 1 is now completely and without question over and out, dead in the water

2»

Comments

• azelenkin0306
    560 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My advice - forget about Conquest and play Operations instead. Even if half of your team are snipers, you can still have fun and not be spawn-trapped. I started to play Conquest in BF1, but then switched to Operations. Since then I am playing Operations exclusively, periodically switching to Frontlines or TDM to change the pace. 

Yes, some Operations are not balanced and favour the Defenders, Artillery Trucks and Bombers are annoying, but still IMHO it's far superior mode comparing to Conquest. 
  • Dank_Jeezus
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 17
    Mutanga512 wrote: »
    i played Bf 1 a couple of times this week and now all the matches end in 175-1000 or worse. Within 5 minutes all flags are lost and either tanks, planes or god forgive horses rule. Even at the end no stats are shown so nobody can complain to EA about anybody.

Nobody cares EA the least

Time for ?

PC or what? There seems to be a healthy console community. Game feels decently balanced imho.

I do see lots more lower rank players lay down in the middle of a gun fight like fawn waiting for their mother.

Bfv has taught people to lay down instead of shooting back at you.
  • disposalist
    8594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    And yet I hear people complaining that console games are horribly unbalanced.

Also, encouraging camping is better?...
  • Ronin9572
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And yet I hear people complaining that console games are horribly unbalanced.

Also, encouraging camping is better?...

Some days are decent on console. But I have my times where I just play another game because it's so bad