This Week in Battlefield V

Personalized Emblems no longer appear at end of game highlighting key players unless you have BFV ?

spliffsperlunk
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Has anyone else noticed that after the end of the game (BF1) that highlighted players personalized emblems no longer appear just the flag of the team they were on.  When I say Highlighted players I mean the top five players who had highest scores like assault score or most flags captured, Most vehicles destroyed etc.

Mine no longer shows up and I see others who have personalized emblems in game after killing me but if they make the end of game top 5 list their emblems don't show up just the flag of the team they were on.

I realize this isn't any kind of game breaking issue but I kind of liked that feature and wonder if there is a fix on my side or maybe Dice removed it for some odd reason.

I will say that I have seen a rare few peoples emblems show up and when I click on their profile they all have one thing in common , They have all played BFV.

Comments

• OskooI_007
    771 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just glad custom emblems are working in-game. It would be nice if they worked on the end of round screen too, but DICE has been having trouble with the end of round screen now showing up in both BF1 and BFV.

I think DICE moved the database to a new data center and it's been messed up ever since.
  • spliffsperlunk
    I'm just glad custom emblems are working in-game. It would be nice if they worked on the end of round screen too, but DICE has been having trouble with the end of round screen now showing up in both BF1 and BFV.

I think DICE moved the database to a new data center and it's been messed up ever since.

Oh I see, Well thanks for the info Oskool .

• Fredd1245
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me when the round is over there it's just a loading screen until the timer ends and the next game start
  • disposalist
    8594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah EoR is pretty screwed. Great that they stop development, but can still break things.  Probably because of BF5.
  • spliffsperlunk
    Fredd1245 said:
    For me when the round is over there it's just a loading screen until the timer ends and the next game start

Yeah I have that happen too occasionally .

• Ronin9572
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah EoR is pretty screwed. Great that they stop development, but can still break things.  Probably because of BF5.

Your right because we haven't had a known update in quite some e time now and issues keep popping up.
  • MrCamp121
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep..emblems dont show for me. But also i get nonstop end of round loading that never goes anywhere. And this happens daily lol

• MogwaiWarrior
    721 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This cannot be the same DICE team that made the previous BF games. I know BF games have issues with bugs but BFV has taken it to a whole new level which apparently is now bleeding into previous games. I don’t see any relief in sight. I honestly think the best days of BF are behind us.