Another open letter to EA/DICE

RealChiefKw3ef
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
PLEASE REFER TO MY ORINGINAL POST:

Yes you replied to my posts, HOWEVER I had no way to reply to them (Trust me I checked many times) so to reiterate.....

PLEASE PLEASE sort out the blatant cheating and incredible imbalancing you have in BF1

Please dont patronize me when we are talinking about cheaters, there is no such option on Origin... MY GOD I WISH THERE WERE...

Comments

• disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    PLEASE REFER TO MY ORINGINAL POST:

Yes you replied to my posts, HOWEVER I had no way to reply to them (Trust me I checked many times) so to reiterate.....

PLEASE PLEASE sort out the blatant cheating and incredible imbalancing you have in BF1

Please dont patronize me when we are talinking about cheaters, there is no such option on Origin... MY GOD I WISH THERE WERE...
    Erm... yes. There is. You were literally shown a screenshot.

In Origin, search for the user name you want to report, view their profile and select Report User from the dropdown next to there name.

It's also good to spectate them, record them, upload the video to YouTube and include a link in your report.

Also, the "incredible imbalance" is no worse in BF1 than in BF5 or indeed BF4.  Can't remember if it was bad before that - it's a long time ago - probably was though.
    Sure they could do stuff to help imbalance, but it's quite complex and would upset a lot of players almost as much as the imbalance.  I wish they *would*, but they haven't yet and I doubt they will.
  • StarscreamUK
    7341 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    the post is not locked so you CAN reply to it. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/189423/an-open-letter-to-the-battlefield-1-administrators-and-moderators-inc-dice-and-ea#latest

Please keep your replies to your original post IN your original post.

this one is locked.
This discussion has been closed.