Plase, add a persistent bob and wave to player animation and increase speed and jump

Alexandre_Only
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2019
Those changes will turn BF5 in a more skill based shooter, punish the camping bolt-pump-action and semi-auto players and reward skilled jumpy fast moving full auto players. A dash-like move while changing direction would be nice too.
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    VincentNZ said:
    I guess that is sarcastic, as the game's movement is already pretty quakey and dashes are basically already in the game with sliding and just yesterdays I thought that wallruns and double jumps are certainly up on DRUNKZ3's checklist.
    If they're not trolling then I do believe they're sincere. Virtually all of their posts as either asking for shotguns/BARs to be nerfed or mentioning how jumping and spinning around with a full-auto weapon is the epitome of skill.
  • SirBobdk
    4692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cod4 promod i guess :D
  • Hawxxeye
    6710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Do you also want a WW2 prototype of a jetpack dear OP?
    I looked up for ww2 jetpacks and blow me away! They were actually in very early experimental stages! It was to be called "Himmelstürmer" according to my quick search

• filthmcnasty
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We should just add B.J. Blazkowicz
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aside from the nonsense from the topic of this thread, I would like to have a dive animation.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only feature I want added in regards to movement is for my solider to get a clue when using a stationary gun  Why does it take 10 seconds to exit that thing?  Literally just let go, should be one of the only instant leave animations. 
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if sarcasm... but the current adad spam + moonwalking + electric slide is already stoopid. 
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Aside from the nonsense from the topic of this thread, I would like to have a dive animation.
    Out a window and into the ground ? Awesome!

• xXHamatoYoshiXx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^^^^ Let's all give a round of applause to the comedian here folks........ *crickets*
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Those changes will turn BF5 in a more skill based shooter, punish the camping bolt-pump-action and semi-auto players and reward skilled jumpy fast moving full auto players. A dash-like move while changing direction would be nice too.
    Well that is exactly the opposite of what we need, as cartoon-ninja movement to dodge bullets is already making this game look absurd enough as it is.