Weekly Debrief

Growing numbers of aimbotters in Firestorm

AntiCheat
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dear Community,

Unfortunately, I noticed an increase in players using aimbot in Firestorm lately. Ingame it already felt suspicious but after checking some reports I was entirely sure.
Without naming the players, there are plenty that are using aimbot in Firestorm.
I can show hundreds of reports where cheaters are shooting 70%+ headshots which is absolutely ridiculous.
However, after reporting those players in the past few weeks, they are still all generating new reports daily.

That can mean two things and both are pretty concerning in my opinion:

1. EA didn't follow up on my reports yet, which means it takes over 2 weeks to check a cheater report.
2. And even more concerning, EA actually followed up on my reports and decided not to ban the players.

And yes, I am 100% sure they are cheating, no doubt about that. On top of the 70%+ headshots they also often have 10+ K/D in their complete Firestorm history.
Am I the only one who is often up against these aimbot users or are there more people experiencing this?

Comments

• Ghaborszky
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We all experienced this not only u. I reported 18 cheaters and nothing happen since firestorm released. I reported them on Origin and on EA contact websites and they still playing. They can check them on Battlefieldtracker and nothing happens. There are players on Battlefieldtracker with 100% headshot kills and they not baning them.
    I love firestorm, but im already stopped playing it cause too many cheaters and EA/DICE doesnt care. So sad.......
    Go play another game, thats all u can do...
  • Ghaborszky
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and a very stupid joke u cant name the cheaters.........
    so cheating is not a problem.
    talking about cheaters is a very big problem
    literally they defending the cheaters :DDDDD
  • AntiCheat
    But from a business perspective it seems to be no problem at all that's really concerning. Now I read this I seriously doubt if they are checking reports at all. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised anymore if reporting just costs time without even a slight chance of the cheater being banned.

We just have to get lucky to start a Firestorm round without a cheater. Odds are not in our favor I would say.
  • Relentl3ssJT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Saw this from day 1 of FS release lol...Sad part is nothing will be done about it.
  • l1z1l
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AntiCheat said:
    Dear Community,

Unfortunately, I noticed an increase in players using aimbot in Firestorm lately. Ingame it already felt suspicious but after checking some reports I was entirely sure.
    Without naming the players, there are plenty that are using aimbot in Firestorm.
    I can show hundreds of reports where cheaters are shooting 70%+ headshots which is absolutely ridiculous.
    However, after reporting those players in the past few weeks, they are still all generating new reports daily.

That can mean two things and both are pretty concerning in my opinion:

1. EA didn't follow up on my reports yet, which means it takes over 2 weeks to check a cheater report.
    2. And even more concerning, EA actually followed up on my reports and decided not to ban the players.

And yes, I am 100% sure they are cheating, no doubt about that. On top of the 70%+ headshots they also often have 10+ K/D in their complete Firestorm history.
    Am I the only one who is often up against these aimbot users or are there more people experiencing this?
    That's why, i created a thread , where i asked dev's - that the game must set spectator's mode, from the third camera viewing to the first camera. When will be the first camera viewing , the players could be observer a AIMBOT hacker's , because you would be able to see the aim of player's...   But moderator of forum was deleted my thread...    And they must hide icon, which told the player , that somebody watching him...
    Without first camera viewing peoples never will able watch a real AIMBOT cheaters!!!
  • AntiCheat
    l1z1l said:
    That's why, i created a thread , where i asked dev's - that the game must set spectator's mode, from the third camera viewing to the first camera. When will be the first camera viewing , the players could be observer a AIMBOT hacker's , because you would be able to see the aim of player's...   But moderator of forum was deleted my thread...    And they must hide icon, which told the player , that somebody watching him...
    Without first camera viewing peoples never will able watch a real AIMBOT cheaters!!!
    You can just check the report afterward. Most of the cheaters are really obvious that checking out their stats is much more effective than spectating them.
  • l1z1l
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AntiCheat said:
    l1z1l said:
    You can just check the report afterward. Most of the cheaters are really obvious that checking out their stats is much more effective than spectating them.

I don't know, i'm not sure... Because i've reported before some 100% cheaters, with 350> wons of solo firestorm, i was watched how they had endless medical kits (whenever he used 2-3 times , it stayed 8)...
    And they still play...

• LOLGotYerTags
    13091 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locked as this topic has been discussed many times.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428#Comment_1551428

Do not recreate,  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.