A new symthic-like website

BaronVonGoon
6631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
http://robenter.com/

Not sure if it's known but thought I'd share anyway.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    5158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wounder it is a collaboration of sorts.
    I am glad that we see some progress on that front.
    thanks for sharing
  • Raspu71nG
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    are you going to add vechicle and planes, and their weapon stats?
    I found out some of the plane weapon stats on spreed sheets are not updated.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 23

Thanks!  :) But the Liberator's ROF seems to be a little bit off..
  • BaronVonGoon
    6631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Robenter wrote: »
    Its not really a collaboration, just a pet project I did when I had some free time.

@robenter well done man! alot of us appreciate the effort.
  • SirTerrible
    1630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Dang, thanks! I have been missing symthic big time.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Thanks!  :) But the Liberator's ROF seems to be a little bit off..

It is interesting that for a single shot weapon, they felt the need to give it a ROF number. Maybe it has to do with how they code the game?
  • VincentNZ
    2574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Robenter has made a nice job sorting the info from symthic into a very convenient and understandable graphical interface.
  • Robenter
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Raspu71nG wrote: »

I wasn't planning on it. The spreadsheet that someone on Symthic created seems good enough to me. Plus I don't have as much free time these days.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Raspu71nG
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Robenter said:

I wasn't planning on it. The spreadsheet that someone on Symthic created seems good enough to me. Plus I don't have as much free time these days.
    alright i was asking because i was checking the AP mine damage and it is outdated, so i dot know what else is outdated, or maybe I have the outdated spreadsheet.
  • VincentNZ
    2574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Raspu71nG said:
    Robenter said:

alright i was asking because i was checking the AP mine damage and it is outdated, so i dot know what else is outdated, or maybe I have the outdated spreadsheet.

Vehicle stats are always more complicated to present in a relatable way, because damage is prone to way more modifiers than guns are. Also the amount of numbers and actual stats are quite high so it is a lot of work to sort through them, that is why symthic never had an interface for them. We did have a lot of tougher to comprehend forum posts, even for BF4, and that will be even harder for BFV. Generally if you fast on the uptake even an outdated spreadsheet will give you a rough idea of the vehicle's performance.
  • Raspu71nG
    a windows program can get all the info , maybe i can write one.
    all the stats are on the sym website , the program can just read them from there i guess.
    ill try to see what i can do. no fancy interface just a program that shows you the actual values. 

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • VincentNZ
    Raspu71nG said:
    a windows program can get all the info , maybe i can write one.
    all the stats are on the sym website , the program can just read them from there i guess.
    ill try to see what i can do. no fancy interface just a program that shows you the actual values. 

I applaud your effort. Hope to see something over the course of this game! Good on you, mate.