Advanced search should end after battle

VikingsOfOslo
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When you spesify a filter search for just to play in ONE MODE or ON one map. Straight after the battle is over, the game should return back to advanced search again. For me this is really annoing beacuse i dont want to be forced to play on a other map that i dont want to play on at that moment.

Comments

• zombifiedstalker
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    really? I'd actually find it really annoying if it did that..
  • ElliotLH
    7807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    really? I'd actually find it really annoying if it did that..

Same. Each to their own though I guess.
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it that hard to click on a quit button?
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Loading screens take forever in this game. I'm not saying I agree with OP, but I understand the problem. Honestly, I think we can all agree this game needs quicker loading screens.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There should at least be a timer/progress bar in the advanced browser for each server,
    Half of the time i join the server when "your team/won lost" and i don't even get to set my foot on the map that i chose.

• SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I you like to wait for half an hour then no. :p
  • olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Many like I have a map they do not like (In my case Panzerstorm). Thus one try to find a server with next map (Hamada). Join that and then one can play for some hours without having to play the 'bad' map. Being thrown out of server would not be what one want in this case. Better then to just press that quit button if this is what you want. It is somewhat broken but fixing a broken thing should be uncontroversial. Probably on some TODO list already I hope.

• M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    Many like I have a map they do not like (In my case Panzerstorm). Thus one try to find a server with next map (Hamada). Join that and then one can play for some hours without having to play the 'bad' map. Being thrown out of server would not be what one want in this case. Better then to just press that quit button if this is what you want. It is somewhat broken but fixing a broken thing should be uncontroversial. Probably on some TODO list already I hope.

what about an tickbox if you want to leave after the match or not.
  • VikingsOfOslo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Zz_Nabu_zZ said:

Loading screens take forever in this game. I'm not saying I agree with OP, but I understand the problem. Honestly, I think we can all agree this game needs quicker loading screens.

That is why i wrote this also!
  • KMAsterisk
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So 1, maybe 2 minutes is now forever? Rage much in checkout lines?
  • ChickenTheTank
    169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How does automatically quitting rather than you hitting one button to quit eliminate the game having to load back to the menu?... You would still have to wait for the load, but now you've spent a sprints worth of an FTE's salary to remove a button click...

Pointless thread is pointless
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How does automatically quitting rather than you hitting one button to quit eliminate the game having to load back to the menu?... You would still have to wait for the load, but now you've spent a sprints worth of an FTE's salary to remove a button click...

Pointless thread is pointless
    Yep, they think if it's automatic it will change the loading time, it won't.