Weekly Debrief

Latest update

diver2607
47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What was that for? It’s literally rendered the game unplayable. Never seen it that pixilated before and the stuttering is way bad now.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    These are all the changes: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/189782/battlefield-v-chapter-4-defying-the-odds-update-1/p1

Everything seems to be running smoothly so far on my Xbox X so sorry to hear you're having an issue.
  • diver2607
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m playing on the s, it also keeps crashing and taking forever to load. Really don’t understand it.
  • ElliotLH
    8399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess you've already tried the usual things like clearing your cache?
  • ElliotLH
    Just seen that people are seemingly talking about this on Reddit so you probably aren't alone.
  • diver2607
    Done all the usual stuff yeah.
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I guess you've already tried the usual things like clearing your cache?

• CosmicStriker
    724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "
    • Firestorm: Recently, the Excavation Site in the southwest mountains, previously deemed to be insignificant, has been the scene of feverish activity, and a large dome-like structure now covers the entire site. Large quantities of material and machinery continues to be transported to the site daily. Whatever is being built does not yet appear to be operational."

• full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try a complete re install. That way you can use up some of your monthly data limit and just maybe it will run better. I dunno, could placebo but I always feel a fresh install is better than an incremental update on top of multiple incrimental updates.
  • grumpyea
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Latest update has ruined the game. So no point in having mines, also takes an age to bring a plane down. Bullets having no effect. Was really enjoying it lately until no. Oh dear back to the back of the cupboard for this one.
  • diver2607
    All the lmg’s are useless now too. I don’t think il buy another battlefield after this one. They just defecated all over this one.