Weekly Debrief

So we had constant plane engine sound now we have downed plane sound

MatthewSkeet
382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As in topic
Any downed plane wreckage remains on the map/area and keeps making sounds like it's hitting ground or other objects... Can hear it from 50m

Did I mention that as a result can't hear a lot of stuff again ?

Good job dice

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    1013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh dear  DICE :/
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hahahaha its so sad and funny at the same time. Never seen a BF game with so many bugs regarding air.
  • G-Gnu
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep ,  DICE quality right there.
  • CSO7777
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The audio in the game is becoming the most annoying issue for me.

It seems just seems bugged in general. Constant sounds being played, sounds missing (footsteps, gun-fire, V1-rockets, explosions etc) and "distance" is off as well. Vehicles (planes/tanks) sounds like the are far away when they are close to you (planes often are only heard after they have thrown their bombs).

In a game with such bad visibility, the audio-system is very important and it does not work, pretty annoying.
  • VOLBANKER
    1013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just played Fjell and got the "air attack warning"-sound at some point - it then lasted the entire game.
    Wasn't this the bug that they were going to fix or what?
    Seems nothing has changed?
  • Nutcrusherr
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played a couple of hours today and i havent heard anything mentioned above.
    I hope i'm not gonna hear these tomorrow.

I need to show this game to my friend, he likes cod and all that crap and if hes gonna hear constant plane sounds hes gonna stay with that sh×÷=× game..
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    I played a couple of hours today and i havent heard anything mentioned above.
    I hope i'm not gonna hear these tomorrow.

I need to show this game to my friend, he likes cod and all that crap and if hes gonna hear constant plane sounds hes gonna stay with that sh×÷=× game..

It was twisted steel for me on breakthrough so it may be varied by game mode.
    Basically crashed/destroyed plane never disappeared (for the entire round or cap zone) and it was making sounds like it continuously falling or rumbling
  • zenn_nme
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    1 step forward, 2 steps back...
    But where's the step forward this time?
    The crate aura. The rest is either a return of old bugs or the introduction of new ones.
  • hme1n3d0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same happens with destroyed/burning tank. Makes huge rattle even when we're far from it. Extremely annoying.
  • johnkapa1
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they should honestly shut the game down for a month or two and just fix this dumb game lol 
  • olavafar
    1960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 said:
    they should honestly shut the game down for a month or two and just fix this dumb game lol 
    There are at east two flaws in this argument:
    1) It is not like they do not work while the game is running.
    2) What in your previous experience makes you believe the number of bugs would go down instead of up?
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As in topic
    Any downed plane wreckage remains on the map/area and keeps making sounds like it's hitting ground or other objects... Can hear it from 50m

Did I mention that as a result can't hear a lot of stuff again ?

Good job dice

It seems we are part of an experiment to see how much of this garbage we can put up with.
    DICE we have to shake our heads. You have one job, to make a game that works and entertains us. You seem to fail miserably. Maybe it's time to sell to some company that may make it work.

• johnkapa1
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    johnkapa1 said:
    There are at east two flaws in this argument:
    1) It is not like they do not work while the game is running.
    2) What in your previous experience makes you believe the number of bugs would go down instead of up?
    Not an argument just a suggestion. But if they did pull it down and stop working on the future content for a little while and just focus on the actual game and bugs and take care of that first then after everything is smoothed out they could go back to working on the future content. Im sure there's multiple teams working on a bunch of different things at once so in order to fix the main game you should pull all those teams together and correct the main game first before you work on any future content. That's what i would do but i know its hard for a game company to do that in today's world.  
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Why not pull the entire game?   Schedule a grand re-opening in September. 

With a banner saying "under new management".

LOL

• SithMetal71
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Forgot to mention this one, well done Dice, well done... useless **************
  • ursu_p0lar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    zenn_nme said:
    1 step forward, 2 steps back...
    But where's the step forward this time?
    The crate aura. The rest is either a return of old bugs or the introduction of new ones.
    The crate aura works only when it wants, not all the time.