Weekly Debrief

New cosmetics for vehicles that you can buy with CC.. BUT CAN YOU?

Comments

• Panzerratte_93
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I think they took more, than just the Vehicle-cosmetics… In "my Company" on the axis side, the facepaints are completely missing even those who I had already equipped. Does anybody else have this Problem? 
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I think they took more, than just the Vehicle-cosmetics… In "my Company" on the axis side, the facepaints are completely missing even those who I had already equipped. Does anybody else have this Problem? 
    LOL, Yeah.. All facepaints are missing for me as well! You can't make this stuff up.. WTF EA/DICE LMFAO!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    Yeah known bug

• SupremeAzsoul
    The usual EA/DICE trend. One step forward.. .. ..
  • VincentNZ
    2937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to point out that all you guys still have other epic skins unlocked as vehicle skins with this update that are still equippable. The STUG has one, the Valentine AA has one and the Spitfire MB also have individual skins unlocked.
    I daresay these are also in some way bugged and unintended, as giving out epic skins unannounced without anything attached is a very low chance. I'd wager they are/were supposed to be rewards for filler week ToW, or tied to Chapter 4  ToW rank.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Time to fix stationary Q spotting bug: 8 months
    Time to fix "free" skins  bug: less than 12 hours
    Nice priorities

When money is involved everything will be done in a couple of minutes. But nobody gives a thing if it's free and isn't "gamebreaking".
  • ragnarok013
    3237 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Tullzter said:
    Takes them 5 weeks to fix a game breaking bug but they moved at speeds FTL when it comes to in game purchases
    Tullzter it's most likely much easier to change which currency one uses for a purchase rather than the replicate, find the cause of and create a fix for a bug on three platforms.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am starting to seethe with hate towards EA/DICE..
  • ackers75
    2395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if this is one of their surprise mechanics they was talking about in that committee last week lol.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You are talking about skins.. "negative impact on performance or stability" isn't even in the 1.000.000- top reasons of why you disabled them..
    I may be stupid but not THAT dumb so just stop it.. 
    What a bunch of BS. 
    So Dice is ok with releasing a patch full of bugs and broken things but absolutely not ok when it comes to giving skins for free because of possible bugs?
    Damn, that's deep.
    This is just getting better and better

Our what standards?
    LMAO.
    There is nothing to add honestly.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You are talking about skins.. "negative impact on performance or stability" isn't even in the 1.000.000- top reasons of why you disabled them..
    That reason is absolute and utter nonsense.

This is a more apt way of looking at this 'fix':

• SupremeAzsoul
    edited June 25
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    I don't really think at this point it's necessary to post all the corporate BS. Nobody is surprised by that at all.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:
    Takes them 5 weeks to fix a game breaking bug but they moved at speeds FTL when it comes to in game purchases
    Underrated.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "quality standards?"  BwwwwwahahahahhahahahahhahahahAHAHAHAHahahahahaha...  And ok... can we look at the statement.  "We also hear your concerns on the inability to purchase Epic tier skins with Company Coin.  Today's issue has returned the spotlight on this conversation, and we'll continue to listen to your feedback on this topic."  This says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  What a complete BS reply.  This can be reduced to.  "We hear you.  People have said what you are saying.  We hear you."  Nothing about action.  Of course you "hear" us DICE... you have eyes to read comments and ears to listen to interviews.  The ability doesn't mean you'll change anything.  Saying luke warm statements like this are filler for people who are easily mollified.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25

What a bunch of BS. 
    So Dice is ok with releasing a patch full of bugs and broken things but absolutely not ok when it comes to giving skins for free because of possible bugs?
    Damn, that's deep.
    If DICE / EA had any class they would have held their hands up and admitted they made a mistake without giving bizarre excuses. In this instance they should have left the skins as purchasable with CC, you know it was actually something positive and something to spend CC on...but no I've never seen DICE work so fast to stop it.  Avaricious is not a nice quality. This game is a PR disaster - it's borderline comical.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So ... this is the kind of feature that they do extensive testing on, not apparently insignificant features such as, you know ... general stability, weapon balance, map balance, match balancers, network performance, visual fixes ... you know, tiny things that clearly don't matter.

Tells us all that we need to know, really. The one thing they do extensive bug fixing on is the thing that directly affects their revenues, and yet, they can't even do that right.