Weekly Debrief

Invisible enemies even worse.

DemonWithin92
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Like the title says it's even worse, before the patch the only time I saw invisible enemies was when I spawned in, it wasn't that bad cause you could see the silhouette, now staying alive for a couple of minutes, all I see of the enemy is there legs and head, and shooting where there torso is does no damage, as anybody else noticed.

Comments

• GeorgyRommel
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. A whole squad on my team were invisible. (PS4) Most of the team were just following them around watching them destroy everyone.
  • G-Gnu
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am glad to read that the new patched fixed this game without any new bugs...............................
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, first time I saw this. Certain enemies had invisible parts(legs, torso etc) and some of them had missing textures.
    I hope they fix this asap, we shouldn't wait for a month for a hotfix.
    Jesus christ.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I saw some helmets and hands floating about a few times when trying out the new patch on PS4.

I hope it’s not a new issue.
  • fragnstein
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had this on pc too. Playing harmada, was in a tank taking B. Was a team mate had this bug. Took a rpg, looked around to find the enemy, but a friendly got him. Looked back at the bugged team mate and he showed normal.
  • OskooI_007
    789 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    I saw a half invisible player on PC too. I figured he was just another PC cheater.
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • DemonWithin92
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The games becoming a joke, now, do dice even test the updates before releasing them, if not they should.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just played a few matches after not playing for days and this was happening to me too.
    I watched an enemy player running with no torso, and I shot at him for a while but nothing happened until I ran up on him then for some odd reason he died right in front of me.
    Thank God I play other games cuz this game is a complete joke and would drive me mad if I played it daily like I use to.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    936 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, tried again, more floating helmets etc.

Looks like there’s a problem of some sort.
  • herodes87
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This Game is the biggest Joke the World has ever Seen.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »

There is a Competition at EA to see which EA Developers can make the worst game possible.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has this been acknowledged officially ?
    Because I've played 3 or 4 rounds of conquest and the problem occured in each and every one of them.
    It is possible to kill the invisible dudes but they throw you off at times. 
  • GrizzGolf
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant see anything half the time. This update broke the game 
  • VOLBANKER
    1013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 said:
    Well, it's not the biggest joke the world has ever seen, but I can't elaborate without talking politics :smiley:
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    herodes87 wrote: »

It's the "Plan 9 from Outer Space" of games.
    Post edited by Legarhead on
  • PhantomDJ
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    I encountered this today on PS4 Hamada Breakthrough.  here is the video of a soldier only visible by his helmet:  [go full screen ; it helps as the invisible man wasn't very close...]

• Matty101yttam
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sooo, does that mean performance is being hit by texture streaming due to customizations.
    And then they maybe reduced the load in rate to fix the performance issue but went too far?
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Could be a bunch of different things causing it. Texture streaming issue, custom mtx outfit ID mismatch, shader issue, missing textures in update, wrong texture coords, etc....
  • PvtJohnTowle
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    I encountered this today on PS4 Hamada Breakthrough.  here is the video of a soldier only visible by his helmet:  [go full screen ; it helps as the invisible man wasn't very close...]

Hey that is BFV’s new stealth mode!!! Ze Germans ver verking on a zecret project to make ze soldats invisible!!!
  • Genosha-NL
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Whatever it may be...its annoying.
    Cant shoot those invisible guys..
    Some friends and me all encountered invisible players on PS4.
    I'd rather have this fixed before firestorm or the new map.