Human flies too much by an explosion.

ukaka5656
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
It is not real. lol

Comments

• XDCFluffy
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Firstly you might be surprised.
    Secondly you are correct, BF is not real.
  • TFBisquit
    1516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Human flies?
  • Bryjo3
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
    I've seen morbid videos of humans get hit by a car going like 60-70 and they fly 30 feet in the air force=mass x acceleration. A tank shell probably wouldn't blow the human body very far because it would literally be turned into a pink mist on the spot, pieces of that human would go flying though, you can be assured of that.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
    Of course it's true! Have you not seen the movie The Fly? It's a documentary. It happens.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bryjo3 said:
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
    I've seen morbid videos of humans get hit by a car going like 60-70 and they fly 30 feet in the air force=mass x acceleration. A tank shell probably wouldn't blow the human body very far because it would literally be turned into a pink mist on the spot, pieces of that human would go flying though, you can be assured of that.
    Actually I think a tank shell would blow a person to bits that would get sprayed all over the place. The Battlefield universe tries not to be too gory so instead punctuates the force of an explosion with flying bodies. 
  • Jinko_itx
    692 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    how can I become a human fly in this game, since....this game is not real?
  • Jinko_itx
    692 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bryjo3 said:
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
    Actually I think a tank shell would blow a person to bits that would get sprayed all over the place. The Battlefield universe tries not to be too gory so instead punctuates the force of an explosion with flying bodies. 
    actually, the physics in this game makes me laugh at times
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing BF3 a couple of weeks ago. You should see how far bodies fly in BF3. Literally one shot straight up in the air and I looked up and lost it in the sun. It dropped maybe 30 metres away.
  • TFBisquit
    1516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Human bodies flying through the air was always hilarious.
  • PrOdyh
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Best ragdolls its always BF1:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLSPemoAPc[/media]
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I've seen the ragdoll physics go a bonkers after this update. I've seen a guy get hit by an explosive in the distance and I saw him fly at least 100-150 feet up in the air.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
    Buzz buzz buuzzzzzz...
  • BadShotLarry
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bryjo3 said:
    TFBisquit said:
    Human flies?
     Except in Battlefield V universe a person can get hit with a tank round, and just keep shooting their panzerfousts because they somehow still have 20 hp left.