Weekly Debrief

No Servers today (and none in my recent list)

Astr0damus
2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Very weird.. is something going on? I'm in Mountain Time Zone US but have US and EU servers normally selected. As a test I checked all regions and all game modes: nothing.

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Showed up for me just fine. Did you try to close the game and reload it? Maybe try Battlelog to search and join? The server browser can be weird at times.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I forgot to mention I'm on XBOX not sure if that makes a difference.. I'm going to check again as you suggested (thanks)
  • Astr0damus

==========
    Hmmm.. still nothing

• Astr0damus
    @StarscreamUK ; Hi, I meant to post this in BF1, is it possible to move it to general chat or the xbox subforum? Either one. Thank you! (sorry for posting in the wrong place Korpus! BF 4 was working just fine today.. it was BF1 where I found no servers)
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @StarscreamUK ; Hi, I meant to post this in BF1, is it possible to move it to general chat or the xbox subforum? Either one. Thank you! (sorry for posting in the wrong place Korpus! BF 4 was working just fine today.. it was BF1 where I found no servers)
    Ah, okay... Yeah didn't realize it wasn't for Battlefield 4 haha. But yeah, I'm also on Xbox (I just use Battlelog sometimes as it's server browser seems to find stuff better for me- just got to have a gamertag tied to your battlelog account). :p