Weapon Special Assignments Make Me Want to Cheat.

2»

Comments

• Prep768
    3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to take a shower after those "x kills whilst prone" - the rest are fine imo
  • TFBisquit
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    Yes, there is already a thread about this as mentioned.
    But to stay on the starter post, why consider cheating to get a gold skin?
    I mean, after the nerf of gewehr 1-5 it became impossible for me to get those 20 headshots in objective area, in one round. Where you need to play a mode that lasts as long as possible. Which there aren't many of.
    But it doesn't come to my mind to go cheating. I just accept, buy the chrome set and combine it with the gold parts. Which can make a cool looking weapon also.
    Besides, what satisfaction would you get when you earned it by cheating?
  • Hawxxeye
    5149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Yes, there is already a thread about this as mentioned.
    But to stay on the starter post, why consider cheating to get a gold skin?
    I mean, after the nerf of gewehr 1-5 it became impossible for me to get those 20 headshots in objective area, in one round. Where you need to play a mode that lasts as long as possible. Which there aren't many of.
    But it doesn't come to my mind to go cheating. I just accept, buy the chrome set and combine it with the gold parts. Which can make a cool looking weapon also.
    Besides, what satisfaction would you get when you earned it by cheating?
    Probably that one circumvented an almost impossible system and a lot of frustration. It is not like one affects the gameplay of others by having gold skins, if anything the regular way to get some of those skins causes detrimental gameplay and it needs addressing.
  • GenCuster
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If DICE raises the level of difficulty in obtaining the skins .... only those who use GOD-MODE will be able to get them ...... who has a KD 1 or kD 1.5, or KD 2 and are the majority of the players , he can never get them. Explain to me how you can do 20 kills in a lifetime in concentrated games where there are players who do 25-3 or more (it is true, they are good players, or more easily helped) ..or probably ... removing the cheat.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Grind like a good Soldier

• DigitalHype
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GenCuster said:
    If DICE raises the level of difficulty in obtaining the skins .... only those who use GOD-MODE will be able to get them ...... who has a KD 1 or kD 1.5, or KD 2 and are the majority of the players , he can never get them. Explain to me how you can do 20 kills in a lifetime in concentrated games where there are players who do 25-3 or more (it is true, they are good players, or more easily helped) ..or probably ... removing the cheat.
    There is certainly a non-zero number of players who obtained it by cheating (either installing aimbot/wallhack, etc). Or just finding a friend to boost with in a quiet spot on a server. Some have even admitted it here.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GenCuster said:
    There is certainly a non-zero number of players who obtained it by cheating (either installing aimbot/wallhack, etc). Or just finding a friend to boost with in a quiet spot on a server. Some have even admitted it here.
    I'm quite proud that thus far in all of the Gold skins I've got I'n not had to boost any of them, but my God that MAB 38 One. I just really hope they actually fix it, but I have no hope for them doing such and even if they do, it'll be like two or more months from now with how slow they are. There is absolutely no way besides boosting I can see even the best players achieving, what was it, 15 Headshot kills above 30m in a life/25 In a round.
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DigitalHype said:

GenCuster said:

I'm quite proud that thus far in all of the Gold skins I've got I'n not had to boost any of them, but my God that MAB 38 One. I just really hope they actually fix it, but I have no hope for them doing such and even if they do, it'll be like two or more months from now with how slow they are. There is absolutely no way besides boosting I can see even the best players achieving, what was it, 15 Headshot kills above 30m in a life/25 In a round.

It's just kills over a 30m distance in a life or round for the MAB 38 fortunately. Are you thinking of the LS/26?
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    DigitalHype said:

GenCuster said:

It's just kills over a 30m distance in a life or round for the MAB 38 fortunately. Are you thinking of the LS/26?
    Nah, I just mistakenly remembered the headshot part from the LS/26 Assignment and combined it with the MAB One.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I gave up on the final mastery for the Sten months ago.  Besides gold you can see miles away. 
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Desyatnik_Pansy wrote: »
    DigitalHype said:

GenCuster said:

Nah, I just mistakenly remembered the headshot part from the LS/26 Assignment and combined it with the MAB One.

Got you. Could you imagine if that was the case for the MAB 38? That'd be plain evil haha.
  • RC-1136_DRMN
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I don't even bother with assignments anymore.  They are beyond ridiculous.  Levelcap put out a good video about how bad they suck ealier this week.