Hardcore mode on BFV

PATTERSON_US
38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I used to play BF4 hardcore mode only and it was so much fun, no enemy spot and very strategically gameplay. No kill cam. Please dice bring us back hardcore mode, remove mini map, enemy spot and kill cam. Make guns sound better and more lethal.

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Dont quote me on this but I believe when rentable servers come in July,  you should be able to modify a LOT of the game mechanics to make your own hardcore server.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do you need hardcore mode?
    1. Can't see anyone so there is no spotting
    2. Can't hear anyone
    3. You die like in real life from one bullet
    4. Anything else I've missed ?
  • PATTERSON_US
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2. Can't hear anyone

You die easily because you get spot (red dot on the enemy) so eat target
  • NuttysKunKs
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got a point about guns being sounding bad, too quiet.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Omg that's awesome, thank you for your advice;)

If rented servers are similar in setup to bf4 and bf1's,  you should be able to modify damage values server side and thus imitate hardcore values.

E.G
    Health regen disabled
    Bullet dmg = 200%
    Suppression spot disabled
    Vehicle spawn limits ( 200% or higher / longer vehicle respawn rates )

• PATTERSON_US
    PATTERSON_US said:
    Omg that's awesome, thank you for your advice;)

If rented servers are similar in setup to bf4 and bf1's,  you should be able to modify damage values server side and thus imitate hardcore values.

E.G
    Health regen disabled
    Bullet dmg = 200%
    Suppression spot disabled
    Vehicle spawn limits ( 200% or higher / longer vehicle respawn rates )

Thank you, I hope to rent a server would not cost like buying a new videogame. I hope battlefield will make hardcore server pre made without actually rent a server to have hardcore. On BF4 hardcore mode was made by DiCE server.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2. Can't hear anyone

You die easily because you get spot (red dot on the enemy) so eat target

I don't think you know how spotting works in this game and who can spot
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am really disappointed that it has taken so long to implement this mode.  And it has to be on rented servers only.
    Both of these should have been included at launch IMO.  It seems very obvious to me that this game was rushed out with little regard for the player base.
    EA/Dice  makes these decisions to make more money but I think that it really backfired this time around.
  • PATTERSON_US
    I am really disappointed that it has taken so long to implement this mode.  And it has to be on rented servers only.
    Both of these should have been included at launch IMO.  It seems very obvious to me that this game was rushed out with little regard for the player base.
    EA/Dice  makes these decisions to make more money but I think that it really backfired this time around.

True, on BF4 hardcore mode was on dice server,