Invisibility Bug Abuse

IGrievous
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Some players idk why are invisible in tha game.

I ask and they told me, its a glitch, DICE already know this?

Comments

• PATTERSON_US
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A4senic wrote: »
    Some players idk why are invisible in tha game.

I ask and they told me, its a glitch, DICE already know this?

I think so, but I have same issue. Annoying
  • IIPrest0nII
    2412 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DICE is aware and investigate the issue.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

So when should people expect it to be fixed ? BF4 suffers from it for almost 6 years...
  • ragnarok013
    3878 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

So when should people expect it to be fixed ? BF4 suffers from it for almost 6 years...

Expect the fix after the investigation is complete. You cannot fix something that you do not know the cause of.
  • G-Gnu
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds too me that will take some time then, they have investigated the stuttering for a long time now and it is still there.
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 had the Same Problem Sometimes.

Its the worst Thing in a Multiplayer Game including stuttering and netcode.
  • MrCamp121
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Soon..lmao
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    e-Sparta_Rambo said:

IIPrest0nII wrote: »

Expect the fix after the investigation is complete. You cannot fix something that you do not know the cause of.

Maybe they should...you know test patches before they release them?
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure it's the game just failing to load cosmetics, because I've seen just boots and helmets running around, then after a while they rematerialize into a regular soldier. Don't know whose end it's on though, if it's the player failing to load, the server failing, or my game failing.

I wonder if it's possible to set up an experiment in a server and see if invisible players are invisible to everyone or just you, or if it's a certain cosmetic item that causes it.
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure it's the game just failing to load cosmetics, because I've seen just boots and helmets running around, then after a while they rematerialize into a regular soldier. Don't know whose end it's on though, if it's the player failing to load, the server failing, or my game failing.

I wonder if it's possible to set up an experiment in a server and see if invisible players are invisible to everyone or just you, or if it's a certain cosmetic item that causes it.

I am yet to see it but my clan mates have. This leads me to suspect it could be impacted by graphic settings also.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine if it's certain skin/customization combos that causes this. Now Imagine that the community finds out what that combo is :p

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I thought they were aware it was the elite skins/characters
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I seen a invisible enemy yesterday on XBOX1 Fjell conquest.  First time seeing it in action.  One gut shot with my model 8 turned them back to normal pretty quickly.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    herodes87 said:
    BF1 had the Same Problem Sometimes.

Its the worst Thing in a Multiplayer Game including stuttering and netcode.
    I only experienced invisible players in a select few locations in BF1, corner rooms on Amiens being the one I recall best.
  • WraithOf_Hades
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about dice lock all epic skins until fixed. Oh wait, they wouldn't be able to sell any. Silly me..... they are able to take skins out of armory in 15 minutes but not remove an invisible camo?
  • NuttysKunKs
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seen 6 cases of it today.. all enemy as well.
  • RamFrog
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a lot of partially invisible players today, especially on Marita map.

Maybe some players figured out which outfits cause this, maybe it was just coincidence? Who knows, I might be one of the invisible ones.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is annoying
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also seen it on PS4 Hamada Breakthrough, if snipers off in the distance aren't hard enough to see as it is lol