Direct Mortar hit with train does 81 dmg to infantry

2»

Comments

• Rename010101
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mitrieD_2 wrote: »
    The behemoth's mortar is pretty pathetic. Glad they're removing them in BFV but I hope Dice adds a very aggressive re-balancer instead, but they won't because people get mad when they switch to the losing team then quit.

I don’t quit I just wait until I can switch back. If it takes too long then I quit.
  • RelativeMadness
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I came back to forums after lord knows how long.  Found this thread I made.  LOW AND BEHOLD, my first match of the night had me in position one of the train and I dropped the mortar right on an infantry man.  Guess how much damage he took.  81 lol.  But yeah, whatever perks or load outs you have that reduce explosive damage shouldn't do squat if the shell goes up your butt.
  • Temp1st
    2493 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @ragnarok013 *Sigh...*

• ragnarok013
    3940 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Temp1st said:
    @ragnarok013 *Sigh...*

Looks like  we have some high level Necromancers here!
This discussion has been closed.