This Week in Battlefield V - Week of June 24th - Chapter 4 Arrives | Al-Sundan | On the Battlefield

Braddock512
1528 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited June 2019
Last week was a bit quiet - so we decided to pack a punch this week. Let's dive in.

Monday, 6/24/2019
Tuesday, 6/25/2019
Wednesday, 6/26/2019
Thursday, 6/27/2019
Friday, 6/28/2019
  • Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.

Notes & Addendums

(As new things come up, we'll update this section, so keep checking back.)
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• briso247
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish on the objective modes there were limited classes. So when i mean objective modes i mean breakthrough or grand operation. Just think it would balance the game. To many people just sitting back not really joining in and advancing. Just something really needs to change. Battlefield v is so good at the mo just wish these balances were made. Plus bigger squads!!
  • Noodlesocks
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When should we expect fixes for the more serious bugs introduced in the latest update?
  • Housewarez
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And with just one update TDM is ruined.
  • Sp3ckledJ1m
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    What time is al-Sundan getting rolled out?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know when or if Mercury Squad Conquest is being added to the rotation?
  • PrairieGeek
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey look gang, another camper/sniper focused objective in this weeks workout
  • okiie_918
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When are you going to fix the problems the latest patch had made? Can't even play the game in current state. Any content is pointless till the problems have been fixed!
  • Tullzter
    1261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not really no, except for the "Kill at enemies at a range of 100m", i don't see anything else that strongly promotes camping
  • PrairieGeek
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    PrairieGeek said:

Not really no, except for the "Kill at enemies at a range of 100m", i don't see anything else that strongly promotes camping

But it really doesnt fit with the other objectives. Does it?
  • xCoolBreez
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is 5x5 mode? I thought it was supposed to come out in June? When is it coming?
  • F1sherOrigin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Somehow, Al Sundan is available only in Squad Conquest mode. Is it supposed to be like that?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Somehow, Al Sundan is available only in Squad Conquest mode. Is it supposed to be like that?
    I think it's in TDM too although I haven't checked. Al Sundan wasn't released for Conquest due to instabilities and crashing found under testing

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/189719/an-update-on-al-sundan-conquest#latest
  • PrairieGeek
    " Testing of the update has revealed that when playing the map on Conquest, there are instances of crashing that we’re not happy with."
    Ha ha ha,  cause we already know that there are instances of crashing that they do seem to be happy with.  Give them some credit for holding it back though and not pushing out a map that will crash and cuase even more hate.  Get it right then release.  Not just meet a date.  Good on ya DICE>
  • haasenpfeffer83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So they're adding new maps? Hopefully they don't shrink them down, like they did in this last update. Ticked me off when I started out on 'Aerodome', in TDM. Two seconds after the match started, I got shot down, because the map got that much smaller. I wasn't aware that we're playing Call of Duty maps on Battlefield, now. And because of how small they made 'Aerodome', the spawn locations wouldn't change. What they should have done, was create a section for TDM where people can play on smaller versions of all of the maps, while having a section for a normal TDM where the maps are their original size. 
  • Noodlesocks
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No weekly debrief this week? Nothing mentioned about the horrendously buggy patch released this week?
  • CloneTrooperCT
    338 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fix Al Sudan please. I can't get out the buildings if I use the windows. Jump in the windows from outside works sometimes.

• LoliDominator
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Theyre saying that they are releasing it like this because why not but in all actuallity it wont work yet on conquest it would crash the game at certain point when they released it two days prier to when thwy said they did.
  • LoliDominator
    Fix Al Sudan please. I can't get out the buildings if I use the windows. Jump in the windows from outside works sometimes.

Cant even jump in windows for me
  • LoliDominator
    I also love how Al Sudan is not on the Home screen for play. You have to just get lucky in queue for Sqaud conquest or TDM. Guess they dont to have an over hall of players on the servers.
  • doctorrocktor
    1946 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since update getting the game freeze in the middle of a round,and getting disconnected xb1x.just bring back uk servers for god sake.