play assult or dont play

WARNN25
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
instead of saying if you dont like it dont buy they should of said play assult or dont play lmao.

Comments

• TropicPoison
    2320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA it's in the microtransactions, just missing an E.
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault*
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Support class is also as viable. The Lewis wrecks.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Support class is also as viable. The Lewis wrecks.

The Lewis is Terrible😉.

• MacTurdy
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It actually think that the support is not too far away from the assault. Of course the assault is the strongest class in this game this is out of question however the support‘s LMGs are very strong weapons that are laser-precise, have little to no recoil and often big magazine capacities. In my experience the LMG-category is one of the easiest weapon-category to play.

But the balance in this game is a mess overall and I really do not think that anything is going to change. That is the reason why I reduced my play time quite significantly in this game and went back to Battlefield 1 for the most part. It is not because Battlefield 1 is perfect, there are also a lot of annoying things. But as a whole Battlefield 1 to me simply feels like the better game in most regards when compared to Battlefield 5. 
  • VincentNZ
    2578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The classes are all viable, the crass outliers are the 360 RPM SARs that outshine the others, and arguably the Assault class role greatly diminishing the effects of attrition.
  • Maretex
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Every class, weapon, gadget and vehicle is "OP" from a certain point of view. Using the asset the right way, you can dominate the match. 

Except for pistols. 
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another "Assault is overpowered" thread coming from someone who played the game for 5 hours.
  • WARNN25
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Another "Assault is overpowered" thread coming from someone who played the game for 5 hours.
    "another"maybe their a pattern their buddy 
  • sabootheshaman
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nah mate... @YourLocalPlumber is bang on.

You Deffo don’t have enough game time to be making that call.

Get onto EA help for that refund bunj.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well all classes can be viable and effective some require just more effort to pull out the same results.
    whenever i play assault is can let my brain rest a bit i can engage at all ranges with some degree of confidence and be a threat to almost everything everywhere....
    recon and medic require just more thought for the most part. are there vehicles around /can there be vehicles around in a few minutes /are there enemies when i try crossing that field/how many enemies are there/ are they to far/to close to engage/ are there multiple enemies/can i revive the friendly or might there be an enemy within 2s sight lines/ is the animation going to pull me out of cover/ can i find the right spot to engage the animation/ can my weapon perform today or is the RNG of SMGs against me:D
    just my take on the matter
  • MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play on pc and the game is infested snipers....except Devastation.
  • Cropulus
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I seriously do a lot better with medic on all relevant stats, so I guess it depends on playstyle which playstyle is best. Is assault the easiest class for noobies, I think so. All other classes requires some thinking in the sense that in certain circumstances you need to move away from the fight. With assault you can attack anyone and everything.

I honestly believe assaultt is not OP, it is just the most versatile.