PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations on winning the raffle Zagrom. Well deserved.
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations to ALL those whom participated in the LA Camo event! It was VERY successful in every aspect & Thank You VERY much for following the rules!

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well the Raffle #4 went over very well & I would like to Thank those of you whom participated. I would also like to mention in that there were so many *FRIEND CHANCES* ( 14 in total ), that means our community SUPPORTS friends beyond measure. That is just one thing that sets us apart from others & for that alone I say THANK YOU! I have started the #5 Raffle & by the vote process the prize will be a EVGA GTX1080 or a EVGA GTX1080sc * WINNERS CHOICE * & the same procedure of the previous raffles is set in place! For the rules & procedure visit the RAFFLE #5 channel in TeamSpeak3. Left click on the RAFFLE #5 INFORMATION channel 1 time & read the RULES over on the right below the sP8z Spade! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO Zagrom on his WINNING not just once but twice! He won the EVGA 1200 P2 Power Supply & the EVGA GTX1080. 

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats Zag!!! next round.. ?my turn?? lol

Seriously, so glad you won!!  Way to go!!
  • Dirtnapper75
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for a mature group of players to squad up with. Are you guys still active? East coast Canadian here with 1000+ hours logged on BF4.
  • SavoJr
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Dirtnapper75,
    Please know we are what you are looking for and always adding members. We are Mature, we are Strong and We Do Vet. Our Servers are Clean with no Hacks, Our Admins Are Fair and Our Leaders Lead. You will need to read our Rules, no exception. We are what we are because of them.
    Please know someone besides me, will address your request. Find our 4 Servers, have your TS3 set Up and join in. Watch your score if you are Ripping a Map Up, Back it Down. We are here to have fun, not worry about K/D ratio and Such. Greatest Community you will ever know.
    SavoJr
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    great synopsis Savo, couldn't have said it better...  Dirtnapper, stop buy our servers... lets see what may be possible!!

• NemesisAlpha28
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is so awesome to be able to play with good people. You guys are awesome.
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm finally off work for the summer and this last week on every night and sometime in the day. I've noticed a really good increase in people playing and many nights during the week we've been as busy as if it were a weekend. We have added a lot of new members recently and I've enjoyed gaming with all. Last night was interesting as when the server was depopulating the ones left were all probationaries. I listened in for a few minutes and they were having a great time and talking as though they had been playing together for a long time. For new players in the servers to interact so well with each other shows that our efforts to make all who join welcome and comfortable is working. Keep it up because this is a way that we can attract more players.

I really appreciate all the help we get encouraging people to get into TeamSpeak. You make people feel welcomed and when introducing new members there is always a good response from members. If we continue to have a great time playing and have positive interaction in TS it proves that this is really a GREAT gaming community.
  • Gunsandcigars
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, I have been playing with you for a few weeks and I love the group. Would love to join Spades!
  • SavoJr
    GunsandCigars,
    Love The Name.😁
    I am not an admin, but there is a voting process that does happen to see if any individual who is being vetted is a good fit. Just keep Battling, interact, watch running away with K/D ratio and we will see. It is good having you with us and see you on the Maps.
    SavoJr
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hmmmmmmm another body for my bow....
  • GUNNY1966
    AMEN to that Savo :-)
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killem & Chillem is a great gaming community.  Lots of fun.  Love playing with you all.
  • LightHammer02
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Absolutely LOVE playing here!!  Great group of people!!
  • phattymattey
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Best battlefield community I have experienced in over a decade of play time! 
  • SavoJr
    The Greatest Battlefield Community PERIOD!!!  We use Teamspeak 3 and we have a "Blast".  This is our Community and Our Family. Thank you Gunny, Raif and Admins for Hosting and Keeping Us Safe.  :)
  • OCulien
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome group of ppl to play with.  Best I've ever played with!!
  • ZAGR0M
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoyed hanging out with community again,  Talking Crap in teamspeak3 servers were full.
  • tincars
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wears it backward does he ??