BF5 > BF: Hardline & BF1

13»

Comments

• CHAMMOND1992
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I don't see how BF5 is outright better than BF1, I want to say it's objectively impossible at this point. Although without a doubt BF5 gunplay is much better without suppression and random deviation.

well i'd rather have the gun-balance from BF1 back then this mess.....
    assault and support with 3x scopes are just the embodiment of brokenly versatile beyond stupidity.....
    whereas recon and medic are so hard-locked into their "niche" and i hat eusing that word as description because even there both classes struggle against assault and supports weaponry.
    so yeah even the "gun-play" upon closer inspection shows the rushed and poorly designed nature of  BFV....
    I really don't have a problem with Medic. I think SMG's are slightly over nerfed and assault DMRs need more recoil, and yes 3x scope removed. Other than that I don't have a problem with the gunplay. And I actually don't like the idea of, "skill trees" for weapons at all in this game. But despite all that, I find getting suppressed by hellreigel users missing in BF1 is ridiculous.
    Post edited by CHAMMOND1992 on
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see how BF5 is outright better than BF1, I want to say it's objectively impossible at this point. Although without a doubt BF5 gunplay is much better without suppression and random deviation.

well i'd rather have the gun-balance from BF1 back then this mess.....
    assault and support with 3x scopes are just the embodiment of brokenly versatile beyond stupidity.....
    whereas recon and medic are so hard-locked into their "niche" and i hat eusing that word as description because even there both classes struggle against assault and supports weaponry.
    so yeah even the "gun-play" upon closer inspection shows the rushed and poorly designed nature of  BFV....
    I really don't have a problem with Medic. I think SMG's are slightly under nerfed and assault DMRs need more recoil, and yes 3x scope removed. Other than that I don't have a problem with the gunplay. And I actually don't like the idea of, "skill trees" for weapons at all in this game. But despite all that, I find getting suppressed by hellreigel users missing in BF1 is ridiculous.
    sure suppression wasn't the best mechanic but by god at least that mechanic effected everyone equally. but now since med SMGs can not hit reliably past 30ish meters and have no access to anything higher then 1,5x magnification with a lot less forgiving recoil and DMG its borderline unfair.....
    i mean if we take gadgets out the picture i bet almost noone would choose a STEN over something like a STG44 or any AR for that matter....
    and if we look at gadgets again then what good does healing do if explosives make healing almost redundant since insta-death....
    no matter how we look at the supposed superior gun-play at its ultimately at best superficial improvements if not downgrades for the sake of crunch times