uninstall bf5

Israel
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I'm so damn tired of cheaters and bugs.
Dice says they should fix the errors but just create more errors,
and its lack of interest in remedying all cheaters from the game.
so now i have decided to uninstall bf5 and put it on the historical garbage bin where it belongs.
Dice , get woke get broke

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    okay.
  • MrCamp121
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed..the cheating is outta control. Played a few rounds the past week...almost every one had an aimbotter..left one server with a cheater to join a different server..it too had one. Then last night guy is 72-2 less than 10 minutes into the round -_-
  • SirBobdk
    4714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    Agreed..the cheating is outta control. Played a few rounds the past week...almost every one had an aimbotter..left one server with a cheater to join a different server..it too had one. Then last night guy is 72-2 less than 10 minutes into the round -_-
    You can find one or more in every server. The leaderboard are filled with active accounts with impossible stats, but no one at ea seem to care. They could start there or at least take action to the reports but they dont. Implement other ac systemt would also make a different. This and a game with tons of bugs, performance and balance problems. No wonder people are uinstalling. This game could have been one of the best if ea/Dice cared.
  • Giantcolabottle1
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd rather play 10 minutes of Noshar Bf3 TDM than all the time i've spent playing this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ fest. 
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Israel wrote: »
    ..so now i have decided to uninstall bf5 and put it on the historical garbage bin where it belongs.
    Dice , get woke get broke

You can do one better ... trade in your console game at your local Gamestop (You will get $20.00 credit 💳),sell it on ebay (about $19.00 cash 🤑) or give the game away to someone you dont like . (priceless ...😈)

Yes ..you will loose money in the process but you give a new person a chance to experience this game without any money going to EA/Dice. And then they will rinse and repeat this cycle. ♻️
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Months ago I used to shrug my shoulders about goodbye-posts such as this one.

Now I give them a like.

Any minute spent outside of this crappy mess of a bug fest called BFV is a good one IMO.
    But if you're not playing who will supply me with my forum drama? Get back in there soldier!
  • VOLBANKER
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Months ago I used to shrug my shoulders about goodbye-posts such as this one.

Now I give them a like.

Any minute spent outside of this crappy mess of a bug fest called BFV is a good one IMO.
    But if you're not playing who will supply me with my forum drama? Get back in there soldier!
    Haha! :) YesSIR! :D
  • Sharkbite9204
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    A game is supposed to be relaxing and bring some fun. Not to put you on the tip of your chair, and shouting ugly things within 10 minutes of gameplay.The reasons are actually besides the point, right or wrong, but this is what the game does to the majority.Sad actually, so much negativity created by just a game.

I mean, I'd make the argument that most folks who are playing FPS's are not doing it to unwind. There's a certain rush you feel when competing against other players in a chaotic environment like Battlefield. That's the appeal when playing those kind of games.

If I wanted to play a game to relax, I'd play Minecraft on creative.

That being said, if a game is making you sweaty and aggravated because you've been killed by the Invisible Man for the billionth time or game breaking bugs are hindering your ability to play fairly against other players, then yes, the game isn't fun and doesn't deserve a second of your time.
  • FireStarterGR
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    DICE put more 1 shot one kill, like Boys AT. We are so noobs... we want to camp in a hill and play hardcore when everybody plays core. Yeeees, yes dice, give us more guns. More cannon guns. Also give us skins. We are small kids and we like skins. Colorful like the rainbow skins. Yes DICE, give me moooore... Dont mind about latency, unregistered hits, shots behind cover, super bullets, aim assisting and quick scoping with every gun... After all, its a childish game. Isn't it???
  • Trokey66
    8771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A game is supposed to be relaxing and bring some fun. Not to put you on the tip of your chair, and shouting ugly things within 10 minutes of gameplay.The reasons are actually besides the point, right or wrong, but this is what the game does to the majority.Sad actually, so much negativity created by just a game.

Battlefield V has lost the 'fun factor'.
  • LowPingScrub
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Battlefield V has lost the 'fun factor'.

I'm glad that we all moved to a more fun and better game
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Goodbye

• NLBartmaN
    4134 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That being said, if a game is making you sweaty and aggravated because you've been killed by the Invisible Man for the billionth time or game breaking bugs are hindering your ability to play fairly against other players, then yes, the game isn't fun and doesn't deserve a second of your time.
    Don't forget the lack of ping limit, poor Netcode that favours high and unstable pingers, poor virtual servers and the lack of servers in certain regions, which make playing on EU servers with all the North African and North Asian players (that are put in the EU region) a terrible experience.
  • Vents7
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA : fixing stuff is eating into our profit margin, all in favor of buying new sportcars say aye... All opposed to fixing anticheat and game breaking bugs say nay.. The ayes have it.
  • ragnarok013
    3621 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    We have more than enough cheater threads so I'm closing this one as well. Please refer to Jeff's comment on anti-cheat here:  https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428 

This discussion has been closed.