🤢 Its time to quit battlefield v ( for me i know )

oudx02
100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hey all ,,, i try so hard to love this game . However i could't take anymore bugs from this game , btw i played on ps4 and after update hit reg is just bad AF ..its broken . The graphics is huge downgrade from battlefield 1... shoot the enemy 3 times in the head and nothing just happened . After new update the game is worse than alpha version of it ' so..?

Comments

• oudx02
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I won't hit you with the "lol k bye u won't be missed" repertoire that usually comes with posts like this.

Without out condoning or condemning, I understand your frustrations with BFV.

My advice is to just take a break. Maybe come back when the Pacific Theater arrives. Hopefully most of, if not all, the glaring issues have been resolved by then. Until then go play something else that works and is less frustrating. This game isn't worth your time if it's turning into a chore.

I appriciate that , i spent 1700 h on bf1..1000h on bf4 and 500h on bfv but with this situatuon that dice created there is no other choice for me ! Thanks again
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just take a break for 3 or 4 weeks.  It has got to get better in that time.
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So many people leaving. I know it's frustrating. I have a lot of friends I met playing BF and they've moved onto other games too.

That matchmaking pool just keeps getting smaller and smaller. If it keeps up, they'll do another round of server closings. Ugggg.

What's going on with Dice?????
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Current BFV5 players are simply Beta testing BF6
    Betafield V.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keep checking on it. Dice tends to put the final touches on after ~2 years after release. I don't blame you for leaving but battlefield is my 🍑 and I'll 🍆it even when it's bad.
  • bunningsSnagz
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DJTN1 said:
    So many people leaving. I know it's frustrating. I have a lot of friends I met playing BF and they've moved onto other games too.

That matchmaking pool just keeps getting smaller and smaller. If it keeps up, they'll do another round of server closings. Ugggg.

What's going on with Dice?????
    It's pretty shocking that DICE remain quite silent this last few days. If they'd gotten on the front foot and even released a press release/blog/video about the poor release and apologising to those effected it would of done something. The heat on them is ridiculous now.
    If they were just more proactive with telling the few people that are actually still playing this game whats going on, i think more people would have a bit more patience with the game. The fact that they all but confirmed that a fix for the stuttering and frame drops was coming in this patch and have said nothing about it after, really shows what state the game is in and how little respect they have for the community that is some how staying with this game.
  • kreepypriest
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I left months ago..moved on to other games..I do miss playing with my platoon thou.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just take a break for 3 or 4 weeks.  It has got to get better in that time.
    That's what they said 8 months ago and it's arguably worse
  • Broliszibaila
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really, here is no reason why to play BF5, while you can get more fun from BF1 - which for me feels more like WW2.
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im also taking a long break.
  • bunningsSnagz
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When EA said BFV was going to be a live service game I nearly didn't buy the game, but i thought it can't be that bad... I was very wrong.
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly think they would be better off just retracting last Thursday s patch so they can work on it a bit more.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I understand your point of view, but despite the fact that the game is so broken beyond repair, i keep coming back to it
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:
    I understand your point of view, but despite the fact that the game is so broken beyond repair, i keep coming back to it

But y tho´? Do you rage-quit ocasionally or do you just accept that certain aspects of the game are broken? 
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Tullzter said:

But y tho´? Do you rage-quit ocasionally or do you just accept that certain aspects of the game are broken? 
    I never rage quit i just accept that the game is what it is, frustrating at times, ridled with bugs but i still have a lot of fun with it, i do think that the good elements of this game outweigh the bad ones, but that margin is decreasing fast