Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Jacob251997
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Add me
  • The_Space_Buddha
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 8
    -Nevermind-
    Post edited by The_Space_Buddha on
  • akrepemre97
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi All ! I play on PC.I have premium and phantom dogtags...If you need help add me as a friend...I will help.Thanks
  • _qomel
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I need help, to get DogTag and get in Phantom Room PC: _qomel
  • yeisonvohurn
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 4
    [post removed due to ALL CAPS]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @yeisonvohurn
    Do not post in all caps.

Post removed.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 5
    [removed]

• LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Astr0damus
    This isn't for the bow as the pickup,  You don't get assignment papers when you collect the bow in that way.

Hence there being a dedicated phantom bow-elevator thread.

I've removed your post as it is off topic.
  • CustomerChair
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 14
    I have the first three assignments complete and I have the Hangar 21 tag (mountains).  Please add me if you want to squad up and go to the elevator.  I play on PC.
    Post edited by CustomerChair on
  • CravenExtrez
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have hangar 21 dogtag and I need someone with others. Im playing at PC. Add me if you want to squad up.
  • CustomerChair
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the Giants of Karelia (mech) tag now, too.  Still need a squad for the elevator.
  • Sasquatch317
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have all the tags just need two people I will help
  • itzAlexGuy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hey any of you guys still doing the elevator i still need to do it my name is: itzAlexGuy
  • iCocoaCake
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 19
    I also wanna get the bow, I have all the requirements, and the yellow dog tag, add me!
  • Shotgun_Gamma
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't even started the operations, never knew how or had anyone to do so with. I play on PC, name is Shotgun_Gamma
  • Rigel7_88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone still active?
  • CustomerChair
    Yes!  I have the Hangar 21 and Giants of Karelia tags.  A few people have added me, but I don't know which tags they have, if any.  Let me know if you want to get a squad together.
  • Shotgun_Gamma
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 28
    Ok so I only need whiteouts dogtag and then I can focus on the actual assignments. I need 125 AR kills and 200 main battle tank kills for Prospect; 194 pistol kills, 20 jet kills and 2 shotgun ribbons in a round for Trainee; 200 LMG kills, 51 explosive kills and 25 roadkills for Initiate and 3 more peoplr for elevator (when it comes to that)
    Post edited by Shotgun_Gamma on
  • Krieg_45
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 3
    Need 3 people to unlock Phantom Operative Assignment. Got all 4 dogtags and completed Phase 1-3 Phantom Assignments.

PC btw

(EDIT: Never mind, got help from someone. Disregard this post of mine)
    Post edited by Krieg_45 on
  • SnaperR
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    я могу