Only seeing custom games

bleckmonster
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I got on the game today, and all servers are showing Custom games only (not really my thing). If I filter for maps, regions, etc, it’ll only show custom games for those maps (most of which are empty).
Any thoughts on how to restore things so that I might be able to see games that are not Custom mode?
One thought: I downloaded a few BF1 add-on’s last night. Possible cuplit?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think it's be the DLCs which are causing an problem provided they installed correctly. It's probably something simple like you have an option in 'Advanced' or 'Rules' selected by mistake. Have you tried just resetting all of the filters yet?
  • bleckmonster
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had not, actually (I’d never noticed that little option before). Thanks for the heads up.
    It still is oddly defaulting to Custom games when I first navigate away and then back to the server browser (requiring me to reset each time). At first I was getting the No Servers Found message, but after a little trying I see two non-Custom games. Maybe I’ll figure out how to kill that Custom filter, but at least there’s a way forward. Thanks again!
  • Ronin9572
    802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same thing happened to me like a year ago. All my browser saves had been deleted and when I went back to add them again only got custom games. I went thru and made sure no advance requirements were on which it didn't show any but still only custom games showed. So I just hit the reset for browser and it was fine. Hope you get it figured out, good luck!
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is defo something wonky because nothing shows in recent servers either and I've been playing for the past few days.

• Astr0damus
    wonky..

• bfloo11111111111
    209 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I came across this a lot too.  It shows as an official lobby, then it is custom when it loads.

It ends up being Back to Basics rules.
  • trip1ex
    4648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah I actually went on ps4 the other week to play this (which I never do) and couldn't find a server.  It defaulted to custom.  I don't know if they are trying to move players to BFV or what.  :)  

I checked and checked and checked and checked again my filter settings and couldn't fix it.  I was able to join a conquest match through quickmatch though.  
  • -Antares65z
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reset your filters.
  • Astr0damus
    I'm going to try resetting my filters again because now I only see [DICE] servers and no custom...