PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Civilwaryank
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this community, great people, great games, and even greater chance at everyone's dog tags hehe. Love ya all!
  • Icewolf1565
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killen and Chillin is right. Always a blast to get on 1 of the 4 servers and just blast everyone away!!!
  • BakedFireman
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Playing here has kept me in FPS , well run organized servers with lots of hard work keeping the servers from hackers.
    The work of these people in the background , taking away from there own play time is greatly appreciated.
    Lot's of fun and good folk's.
  • DjCelcius
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always have a great time in any of the 4 servers.   If you haven't joined the TeamSpeak channel, you have to join it.  The TS is absolutely hilarious.  What a fun group of guys and gals!    
  • anubis7814
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is the best Community were we can all come in and play a great game and not have to worry about hacks. Great people, Great Admins and awesome maps and modes.
  • OverLord1066
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had been looking for a community to play with for a while.  I am so glad I finally found this group.  I love the people and LOVE the game play.  I KNOW that ALL players are clean in here!!!!
  • Lupeyz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One hell of a community.
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WOW, lots already in playing. Gotta go do a little PEW, PEWing.
  • GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to take the time to WELCOME those of you who are new & Thank You personally for all the positive comments as well as your game play. There are so many ways a community can survive & the best way to do that is to attract the people whom are here to have fun. Those whom focus on the stats have lost what gaming is all about & that is to HAVE FUN! WE HAVE FUN & the friendships are exploding & growing by every game played, THAT IS AWESOME! 
    Thank You to ALL, GUNNY1966
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't thank all enough for all the great efforts you all put in to engage nubbies and incorporate into the group! Makes the vetting process sooo much easier!! You guys are reaching many who never even thought a group such as ours even existed!!  Thanks for making the an awesome Community!! with AWESOME gaming!!

• GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Growing in leaps & bounds even to this day!
  • SavoJr
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    With The Fun, Security and Laughs we have, there is No Wonder We Keep Growing. Yes, people are tired of the BF5 BS, but Love Battlefield as a Whole and Want to Battle, but to find a Strong Community such as OURS is a True Treasure. We will Continue to Build, Continue to Grow and Continue to Enjoy.
    sP8z4L🇺🇸
  • GUNNY1966
    We have a great community & the members are the "BEST" & most are active every weekend & thru the week! :-)
  • SavoJr
    Question for all:
    What is your Go-To Weapon?
    I’m just curious.

Mine is my SKS for Distance and Accuracy and close quarters is M-Tar.
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the kit support mg4/ bow sniper depends on the mode. any sniper rifle for distance, close range mtar

• SavoJr
    We are growing and growing and there are many in line to come in.  We are stronger than most and we are Better than the Best. :)
  • GUNNY1966
    I like the M416 for general use but most use the top killing weapons, just saying!
  • SavoJr
    Good Times on a Busy Thursday!!!

Keep it up sP8z, we are growing and having LOADS of Fun!!!
    🇺🇸👍🏼😁👍🏼🇺🇸
  • GUNNY1966
    And we will continue to do so! :-)  <3