wow

HDrag
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The rate that players hit is 100%. No one EVER misses and kills you EVERY time. It is beyond ridiculous. Can't find a fair game anywhere. Ok, start the get gud nub and rookie jokes now. Nub is not a short for noob and neither is noob a real word so go on, make fun all you want nubs.

Comments

• Tr3nchdog
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok ill start git gud newb ;)
  • TFBisquit
    1360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's unfortunately the downfall of this game.
    Can't imagine legit new players having the stamina to endure the beating they get.
    But it's not gonna change op, this is what it is.
    They can't change it.
  • StingX71
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    It's unfortunately the downfall of this game.
    Can't imagine legit new players having the stamina to endure the beating they get.
    But it's not gonna change op, this is what it is.
    They can't change it.
    Have to agree.  I cut my teeth on 1942 and was awful at the game at first. First real FPS MP game I played. Almost quit playing entirely.  That game didn't have anywhere near the intensity BF V has. Picking up BF V as your first FPS MP game will be brutal for new player. At least BF4 had noob friendly servers. 
  • Trokey66
    8178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Indeed, welcome to BFV, the game the 'community' wanted where fun is hard to find.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Projection. I don't have this issue. And they are missing.
  • warslag
    1366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This could be a genuine bug. I remember the feeling that nobody could miss in BF4 and BF1. This was after feeling completely invincible in BF3.

If what OP is saying is true then just imagine how horrendous it must be to play with that kind of bug or whatever it is.
  • Matty101yttam
    802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prioritised traffic for hits and low priority/sound intensity for misses, they miss but half the time you don't know they're even firing untill your 1 shot insta-dead, the other half the game is too loud and bullet impacts are too quiet to hear and realising they're missing.
  • CSO7777
    1085 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It has always been like this. People complained on the forums about this in BF4 and BF1 as well.

Many new players in a BF-game are getting "destroyed" at first. You have a "fast paced" shooter, 64 players (shooting from all angles), vehicles and gadgets, this can be pretty overwhelming at first. 

A large part of the people playing BFV at this point in time, are the hardcore fans, normal people would have left this buggy mess a long time ago...
  • Sgt_Potoo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a truly average player, I play for fun and try my best to play with my squad; which means I have an approximation of 1:1 ratio, maybe a tad more... and yet I can't relate to what OP is saying. I know 99% of the time why I get killed: dude was faster, I missed 3 shots, he started firing before I did, I hadn't noticed him, he was waiting for me in a corner... But yeah, I see them miss. I've seen like 5 OBVIOUS cheaters so far, and maybe a few questionnably good guys (but maybe they were just that; good.) ... so my man, maybe it's you who's terrible at this game...
  • TyroneLoyd
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sgt_Potoo said:
    I'm a truly average player, I play for fun and try my best to play with my squad; which means I have an approximation of 1:1 ratio, maybe a tad more... and yet I can't relate to what OP is saying. I know 99% of the time why I get killed: dude was faster, I missed 3 shots, he started firing before I did, I hadn't noticed him, he was waiting for me in a corner... But yeah, I see them miss. I've seen like 5 OBVIOUS cheaters so far, and maybe a few questionnably good guys (but maybe they were just that; good.) ... so my man, maybe it's you who's terrible at this game...
    As many times as i watch people wiff every shot i can ABSOLUTELY not relate with OP. Literally another world.

• SirTerrible
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd imagine player accuracy is not any higher in this than BF1 or whatever overall but it's easier to mag dump in this game and still land shots so it feels more lethal. IMO anyway. My accuracy is actually lower than in BF1 I think across similar weapon types.
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To each their own my starting KDR is probably the best among all the Battlefields. That doesn’t make the game any less trash then it is though. My main gripe is content and attrition.