Games buggy? Well slap my butt and call me Jimmy.

DevilsBathtub
853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2019
Yeah the game is buggy, glitchy and sometimes the "wut?" monent.
But come on, its battlefield. You know this happens.

So dont get yer panties in a twist, just ride the storm.

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• PackersDK
    900 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Storms pass. This game is after 8 months getting worse (for some). I for one don’t know if  I can keep “riding”  this particular storm. My derriere is getting sore...
  • G-Gnu
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even if the game would not be littered with a huge amount of bugs.
    The game would still be a disaster with the balancing between almost everything, the rock, paper, scissors is thrown in the garbage bin. 
    Sadly everything wrong with the game started with BF1 and they kept crap into BFV.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2019
    I have always wondered why the games have to constantly try to reinvent the wheel.  It just seems so simple to take everything that worked in prior games and then just add new time period, maps and a few other things and players would be happy.  
    BF5 was a game given to us with the corporate attitude of:  'If you do not like it then do not play it!'  So they made a game that not as many people liked and then belittled those that did  not see their "Vision".  I am hoping that they see the error of their ways and give us a very much improved game in the next installment.  Sadly it will not be WW2 based which is what I would have preferred.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me all I wanted was for DICE to reskin BF1 with a WW2 theme and keep everything else pretty much the same minus some of the annoyances.
  • CSO7777
    1873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    BF games has always been buggy and had bad game-mechanics (movement is beginning to work now - never really have).

But BFV is so frustrating to play, because of the 'good old' issues and then a whole lot of new issues as well. The game is really a disaster and the quality is the lowest it has ever been.

Previous titles were still fun to play even with the bugs/issues. BFV is frustrating, personally I can only play a few games and then I have to stop, because the game is just so awful. Everything in the game is buggy and small issues just show up everywhere (sounds missing, TTD-bug, cannot reload gun, still getting stuck on terrain, bad balancing, bad hitregistration, stuttering etc etc).

This really is an all time low for Dice.
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I cant recall seeing invisible players or stuttering when getting a kill in a tank during the beta the game is getting worse.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7056 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm not slapping your butt. Someone else do it.
  • fisknyllet17
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think that in order to enjoy the game one has to take a break from it. I haven't played now for 3 weeks and spend my alone time either reading or playing borderlands. My mental health has improved greatly.