Community self-sabotaging BFV? Time to share some positive vibes!

FoxFerocity
74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey! :)

What really happened with this community? Except for all the bugs and the performance then i feel like we got a good game!!
There is things that this game is lacking, but the game will need time! That's for sure, it hasn't been out for a whole year yet, that seems like a lot for all of you but it isn't really!

I feel like a lot of people that were new to the Franchise with BF1, really hates BFV? Am i wrong here? I didn't like BF1 at all but in the end it became better than the start, for sure!
Now people treat BF1 like it is a god among Battlefield games or something, it was fine but really BFV is better in my opinion! BF1 was too 1 man army kind of crap, but what it did good was the very immersive feeling of being part of a big war!

I just feel like people jumped quickly on the bandwagon, as people have wanted this game to fail from the very beginning, and i felt like DICE were trying to put this game into the right direction, for us older fans!
There is many things that BFV changed, that i really love!  BUT never have i seen so many toxic people in this community, and i am afraid that we are and have already self-sabotaged our own game! The same thing happened with Hardline, it was a great game with a lot of potential but majority of people decided to hate it and ruin it for those who liked it, then DICE quit to support the game.
I know this game could be in a better position but DICE have turned it around many times before, don't anyone remember that??

I wanna give some love to the things that they did great in BFV: the attrition system and i love the spotting system, God they made it so much more fun, also more frustrating but also more fun! The realistic approach helps bring out the war feeling for me instead of seeing big red dots all the time, everything you do now in BFV has consequences and you gotta Cooperate, and it is so much fun with a great team work and a nailed gun play, the best gun play i have ever seen in a game!
I wish they stay on this approach and stand their ground on what they want this game to be, this is just some of the things that i feel is taken for granted, with all the negativity around!
SO time to see some things from more of a positive angle and id love if people share some positivity and their own thoughts!

Does anyone else feel like this or am i totally a minority? Don't get me wrong here, as this is just one view of seeing this situation.
Have a nice day Battlefield comrades!

Comments

• Rab4tZ
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I disagree with everything you've said and I'm going to stick to my opinion until Dice actually puts an effort to fix and improve the game for once.

Nothing more to say!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s good that you are having fun OP, but it’s not hard to see why so many people are angry about the game. If I didn’t get a refund from my pre order I think my attitude towards the game would of be far more negative.
    Legarhead wrote: »
    Here's something positive. I stopped playing this buggy game awhile ago and started going outside more. Lost some weight..

Join me....

I did this as well, walked away from gaming and took up a old hobby. Games workshop says thanks EA/DICE, I’ve got 2000 point Ork Deathskullz army painted up so far.
  • ElliotLH
    8912 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    It’s good that you are having fun OP, but it’s not hard to see why so many people are angry about the game. If I didn’t get a refund from my pre order I think my attitude towards the game would of be far more negative.
    Here's something positive. I stopped playing this buggy game awhile ago and started going outside more. Lost some weight..

Join me....

I did this as well, walked away from gaming and took up a old hobby. Games workshop says thanks EA/DICE, I’ve got 2000 point Ork Deathskullz army painted up so far.

This post right here, Inquisitor.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

ElliotLH wrote: »

Join me....

Beekee’s get a stomping.
  • ElliotLH
    8912 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen said:

Join me....

Beekee’s get a stomping.
    I kind of want to plug in my 360 and play Space Marine again now 😆
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you know we are 8 months in the live-span and so many issues have been known for almost a year now. in the BETA we told DICE the game is still far from ready and here we are again.
    had i known i play an early access BF game i'd have liked to only give them early access to the money as well i.E free trial until fixed/working as intended.
    if i keep beating you with a stick for 8 months would you be angry and complaining about it?  or can i then call you out on exaggerated negativity and tell you to give it time?
  • HANSGRUBER30
    robmcewen said:

Join me....

Beekee’s get a stomping.

Talking about GW, DICE could learn a lot about customer communications from the Warhammer community team.
  • ElliotLH
    robmcewen said:

Join me....

Beekee’s get a stomping.

Talking about GW, DICE could learn a lot about customer communications from the Warhammer community team.

But hopefully not about how to price things haha