Weekly Debrief

In game mouse issue

BUUCKSHOT
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Wondering if anyone else is having  this  issue. It's happened quite a few times and it's very annoying. After a death I lose mouse control, usually happens after getting tossed from a vehicle in the "burning stage" I lose mouse control of the soldier. Directional arrows still work but no mouse. I know it's not the mouse because if I hit the escape key I can click on any option. If I return to game the mouse is still not functioning. The only way I can get the mouse back is by disconnecting from server and rejoining the server (or another server). For information purposes I use the Razer Deathadder elite mouse.

Comments

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 9
    Negative never had that issue before other than not being able to turn around in the downed state sometimes.

I'd just chalk that up to the laundry list of issues in this game.
    Run a repair and see where it goes I guess.
  • CSO7777
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have had some situations where right after spawning at the beginning of the round and before movement is allowed (on countdown), the mouse doesn't work for some seconds and then suddenly starts working again. Other players can move their characters (I can see them turning their characters) but I cannot. Have only noticed it after last 'hotfix'
  • RipperShark
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was having a very similar issue pop up for me.  The fix was to go into the Origin launcher->Application Settings->Origin In-Game and disable the in-game Origin overlay.  Apparently, there is a bug there.  I have a Deathadder as well.
  • TFBisquit
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    I have had some situations where right after spawning at the beginning of the round and before movement is allowed (on countdown), the mouse doesn't work for some seconds and then suddenly starts working again. Other players can move their characters (I can see them turning their characters) but I cannot. Have only noticed it after last 'hotfix'

Have this since they added the battle of hannut.
  • BUUCKSHOT
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll try the origin overlay disable and see if that helps. The not so bad news is that it has only happened about half a dozen times so it's not at the crisis level.